đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jonas Akerlund shares TB interview of Gaga

Kimmo

Featured Posts

SOON

There are certain people that Gaga’s vision clicks just right with and he is one of them I hope they’ll create something together :pray:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

NATAH
6 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

This would be DOPE. 

But sadly unlikely. Hopefully we'll get a video shot with a pocket camera in the backyard.

Jk, being serious: it would be amazing if she, given her increasing stardom as an actress, would go back to working with big name music video directors or photographers like she used to, even film directors. I feel that over the years she wanted to claim more and more control over her videos, which led to her allowing fewer and fewer hands involved in those processes. Maybe it's my idea, but as far as audiovisuals are concerned, she seems to be unwilling to accept indications. It is the only thing that allows me to explain how he went from videos like Alejandro to... Well, Million Reasons or Stupid Love

girl what the hell are you even talking about lmao, her only actually bad music video is MR

JW, 911 and Applause are right up there with her masterpiece videos from way back when

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3

littlepotter

(yeah sharing my own tweet but i made myself laff)

chaeri pls
  • LMAO 8

gagzus

Telephone is still my favourite Gaga video tbh, I know that’s probably an unpopular opinion but it just feels so extravagantly pop and peak Gaga. Wasn’t jonas also allegedly the MANiCURE director before it was scrapped?

Edited by gagzus
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Debithius

I don't know who Jonas Akerlund is but I know who Jonas Åkerlund is. :ohwell:

• LMAO 1

RudraCNG

Wasn't he done with MVs? I remember him ssying something like that

Ziggy
10 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

This would be DOPE. 

But sadly unlikely. Hopefully we'll get a video shot with a pocket camera in the backyard.

Jk, being serious: it would be amazing if she, given her increasing stardom as an actress, would go back to working with big name music video directors or photographers like she used to, even film directors. I feel that over the years she wanted to claim more and more control over her videos, which led to her allowing fewer and fewer hands involved in those processes. Maybe it's my idea, but as far as audiovisuals are concerned, she seems to be unwilling to accept indications. It is the only thing that allows me to explain how she went from videos like Alejandro to... Well, Million Reasons or Stupid Love

Bc music videos don’t matter anymore. That’s basically it. And she got kind of lucky with Francis Lawrence for BR bc she had set a precedent for videos but the medium wasn’t expended yet and he himself wasn’t considered to be too much for it yet.

i think fashion photographers are her other big amazing directors. I&V and nick knight and Stephen Klein. Bring *them or others of their caliber in if you’re going to do a video. But yeah videos aren’t a priority anymore since they don’t move the needle for a song’s success so labels don’t pony up for them like they used to

• Like 3

Ziggy
2 hours ago, gagzus said:

Telephone is still my favourite Gaga video tbh, I know that’s probably an unpopular opinion but it just feels so extravagantly pop and peak Gaga. Wasn’t jonas also allegedly the MANiCURE director before it was scrapped?

It’s either that or Alejandro for me for polar opposite reasons. Your reasons for telephone, sleek, cold, grit militarism for Alejandro.

• YAAAS 1

gagzus
49 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

It’s either that or Alejandro for me for polar opposite reasons. Your reasons for telephone, sleek, cold, grit militarism for Alejandro.

Yeah I love Alejandro too I think honestly my favourite videos are her ones made by fashion photographers and movie directors

• YAAAS 1

gagzus
56 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Bc music videos don’t matter anymore. That’s basically it. And she got kind of lucky with Francis Lawrence for BR bc she had set a precedent for videos but the medium wasn’t expended yet and he himself wasn’t considered to be too much for it yet.

i think fashion photographers are her other big amazing directors. I&V and nick knight and Stephen Klein. Bring *them or others of their caliber in if you’re going to do a video. But yeah videos aren’t a priority anymore since they don’t move the needle for a song’s success so labels don’t pony up for them like they used to

I feel like with UMG pulling out of TikTok and America probably on the verge of banning the app (which will happen when sadly trump inevitably becomes president again) I think we’re about to see a resurgence in music video streams. Obviously streaming will still take the top spot but I feel because the new generation is very visual; Gaga of all people has the chance to entertain a new generation because she was and still kinda is THEE visual artist. Beyoncé has temporarily taken the title but I feel like Gaga has the potential to take it back.

Edited by gagzus
  • Like 2

Ziggy
2 hours ago, gagzus said:

I feel like with UMG pulling out of TikTok and America probably on the verge of banning the app (which will happen when sadly trump inevitably becomes president again) I think we’re about to see a resurgence in music video streams. Obviously streaming will still take the top spot but I feel because the new generation is very visual; Gaga of all people has the chance to entertain a new generation because she was and still kinda is THEE visual artist. Beyoncé has temporarily taken the title but I feel like Gaga has the potential to take it back.

Oh I agree I think she *should, but I get why she hasn’t. I’d love for her to really put herself out there for her art and do actually something like Beyoncé is doing where she’s making videos that will eventually come out (lol) to tell a story she wants to tell; to leave her LEGACY. I feel like Gaga has kind of taken the line of an established legacy in dance pop and it’s like girl you’re not 68 lmao she could really really bring all the different facets of her career into focus here and be a trailblazer legacy maker. Bc really video was her BAG

• YAAAS 1

SimonBaetens
On 3/17/2024 at 5:01 AM, Obobo said:

That means he's directing her comeback music video really SOON!!!

Excited Oprah Winfrey GIF

Thelma and Louise feat. Kate Middleton as lead single CONFIRMED the Paparazzi Telephone trilogy will finally be completed

Starmie25
10 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

Paparazzi Telephone trilogy will finally be completed

john wayne GIF by Lady Gaga

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1