celeb

Jonas Akerlund shares TB interview of Gaga

Kimmo

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Well her eventual biopic better be called born this way 

I also like “Stefani: The Lady Gaga Story”

Spoiler

Or “There can be 100 people in a room and 99 of them don’t believe in you but all it takes is one and it just changes your whole life: The Lady Gaga Story” elii.gif

• LMAO 3

Schizophonic

He also uses black heart….🖤 

she talks about „next video“ … maybe this time it’s jonas again?

maybe that’s a hint?

Edited by Schizophonic
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

rinasawachanta
9 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

He also uses black heart….🖤 

she talks about „next video“ … maybe this time it’s jonas again?

maybe that’s a hint?

This would be DOPE. 

But sadly unlikely. Hopefully we'll get a video shot with a pocket camera in the backyard.

Jk, being serious: it would be amazing if she, given her increasing stardom as an actress, would go back to working with big name music video directors or photographers like she used to, even film directors. I feel that over the years she wanted to claim more and more control over her videos, which led to her allowing fewer and fewer hands involved in those processes. Maybe it's my idea, but as far as audiovisuals are concerned, she seems to be unwilling to accept indications. It is the only thing that allows me to explain how she went from videos like Alejandro to... Well, Million Reasons or Stupid Love

Edited by rinasawachanta
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Obobo

That means he's directing her comeback music video really SOON!!!

Excited Oprah Winfrey GIF

Edited by Obobo
  • YAAAS 4

LG666

This is sooooo random, clearly it has to mean something especially with the black heart.... considering he directed Paparazzi and Telephone, I wonder if the rumors are true...

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Edu
1 hour ago, rinasawachanta said:

This would be DOPE. 

But sadly unlikely. Hopefully we'll get a video shot with a pocket camera in the backyard.

Jk, being serious: it would be amazing if she, given her increasing stardom as an actress, would go back to working with big name music video directors or photographers like she used to, even film directors. I feel that over the years she wanted to claim more and more control over her videos, which led to her allowing fewer and fewer hands involved in those processes. Maybe it's my idea, but as far as audiovisuals are concerned, she seems to be unwilling to accept indications. It is the only thing that allows me to explain how he went from videos like Alejandro to... Well, Million Reasons or Stupid Love

are y'all forgetting this masterpiece?

Edited by Edu
🌹 free britney 🌹
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Edu

anyways i would love for him to work with Gaga yet again

all of their music videos are amongst Gaga's very best

🌹 free britney 🌹
  • Like 2

Helxig

This is the interview that made me a fan!

I was just getting into Gaga and her music around this time and decided to watch some interviews to see what she was like as a person. I remember seeing this one (I think) advertised somewhere so I watched it (I think I actually watched the live stream) and was shocked at how intelligent, personable, thoughtful, and knowledgeable about art she was. It was then I exploded from casual listener to monster :fatcat: so this interview has a special place in my heart

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

blackpink

she had so much personality at the start of her career, crazy to think she was only 22/23 :heart:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

hieronymus

Ugh... I remember watching that interview when it premiered while working on a big art assignment. I had to attempt a copy of Hyphen by Jenny Saville

hyphen-1999.jpg

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Helxig
1 hour ago, LG666 said:

This is sooooo random, clearly it has to mean something especially with the black heart.... considering he directed Paparazzi and Telephone, I wonder if the rumors are true...

The black heart is too much of a coincidence. Something is happening. Whether it makes it to the public or gets scrapped idk but gears are turning somewhere

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 1

Skabi

lord, let it be a long a$$ complex video like paparazzi and telephone, a gal can dream :traumatica:

• Like 2

Defmix100
6 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

This would be DOPE. 

Jk, being serious: it would be amazing if she, given her increasing stardom as an actress, would go back to working with big name music video directors or photographers like she used to, even film directors. I feel that over the years she wanted to claim more and more control over her videos, which led to her allowing fewer and fewer hands involved in those processes. Maybe it's my idea, but as far as audiovisuals are concerned, she seems to be unwilling to accept indications. It is the only thing that allows me to explain how he went from videos like Alejandro to... Well, Million Reasons or Stupid Love

Her last two music videos were by film directors, wasn't 911 mainly the directors concept? (If) So she trusted his vision and maybe took more of a backseat. I'm interested to know with ones like Bad Romance, Alejandro, John Wayne...how much of it was her control vs director, she hates Telephone but seemed to be because she was adding too many ideas into one video

TimotheeChalamet
34 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

Her last two music videos were by film directors, wasn't 911 mainly the directors concept? (If) So she trusted his vision and maybe took more of a backseat. I'm interested to know with ones like Bad Romance, Alejandro, John Wayne...how much of it was her control vs director, she hates Telephone but seemed to be because she was adding too many ideas into one video

Yes 911 is based off a concept Tarsem Singh had in mind for like 20 years. If I remember correctly, she wrote the treatments herself for Bad Romance and Alejandro

• Thanks 1