Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian accused of eco-terrorism

Teletubby

Featured Posts

faysalaaa
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

'cause there's stuff that don't require much thinking to do. Like, think about your question, "what's wrong with a person using a plane all for herself just for 15 minutes when there's commercial flights everyday?" do you really need someone to explain? 

I care about weather its statistically making a difference or not, and how much of an issue it truly is to care about it. They have been telling us about plastic straw, electric cars, and using the right garbage, and it all turned out to be exaggerated on purpose. So im just questioning why is this all of a sudden an issue, and why is the focus only on celebrities that people enjoy to hate like Kim and Taylor?

I also live in a country that doesnt discuss these issue, and people arent even aware this is a issue that exists, so I try to learn about these things online, so sorry if I ask dumb questions.

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

They have been telling us about plastic straw, electric cars, and using the right garbage, and it all turned out to be exaggerated on purpose. So im just questioning why is this all of a sudden an issue

Its always been an issue and no, things are not exaggerated? The thing is, it doesn't work if regular people try to help but rich people are getting a pass on everything.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

Gaga2645
58 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Well explain to me how is it really making a difference?

Out of curiosity what do people get out of defending billionaires

• Like 2

Nathaniel Arven
1 hour ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Well explain to me how is it really making a difference?

hey :) because she's not the only one, she a scapegoat. The thing is : if she does that, she's not the only one. The upper class is a mini army in itself (so many of them we don't talk about because they have boring jobs for instance), benefiting excessively from capitalism. They can fly five times a day, etc.

Is her input in the world deserving all that energy ? Idk but i think not (defo not).

Edited by Nathaniel Arven
a million reasons starting with grammar and syntax
  • Like 1

faysalaaa
21 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Its always been an issue and no, things are not exaggerated? The thing is, it doesn't work if regular people try to help but rich people are getting a pass on everything.

I watched progressive news like TYT talking about how eco friendly garbage wont help because it all ends up in the same place, and how electric cars can cause more harm, and plastic straw is not really an issue.

I watched a well reviewed Netflix documentary showing how government and corporations are exaggerating stories like plastic straws and eco friendly garbage to avoid being held accountable themselves. They showed how the percentage of regular Americans negatively contributing to global warming is an extremely small, and the changes we do wont make a difference.

Keep in mind, im not educated on this subject at all, and I do support changing for global warming, im not a conspiracy theorist.

Edited by faysalaaa1
  • Like 1

faysalaaa
3 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Out of curiosity what do people get out of defending billionaires

I dont care about hating or defending billionaires, I care about the actual issue, which seems like you are not interested in? You just want an excuse to hate on billionaires?

Gaga2645
Just now, faysalaaa1 said:

I dont care about hating or defending billionaires, I care about the actual issue, which seems like you are not interested in? You just want an excuse to hate on billionaires?

I don’t think anybody really needs an “excuse” to hate on billionaires but that statement alone reads as a defense. 
But yes, coming after working class citizens for traveling for seeing family, work, etc isn’t where the energy should be directed. Billionaires using a jet 5-10 times a day doesn’t equate to the former lol

• Like 1

faysalaaa
1 minute ago, Gaga2645 said:

I don’t think anybody really needs an “excuse” to hate on billionaires but that statement alone reads as a defense. 
But yes, coming after working class citizens for traveling for seeing family, work, etc isn’t where the energy should be directed. Billionaires using a jet 5-10 times a day doesn’t equate to the former lol

I did not come after the working class regular citizens! I simply asked if private jets are really causing more harm if there is 100,000 planes traveling everyday. These questions are important to know while removing the idea of working class vs billionaires.

Altair
1 hour ago, faysalaaa1 said:

There is over 100,000 planes flying everyday in America, is Kim really making it worse?

Yes. Look at how many gallons of fuel Kim used on those trips. Compare that to how many gallons an average person burns. It’s close to zero because the luxury isn’t afforded to the average person. Even when the average American flies, they are doing so with many other people on the plane.

It’s as if one person leaves the light on at night all night when they’re just going to sleep as opposed to when a family might leave the light on all night but because other people will use the light throughout the night. 

Hope that clears things up for you. Also, feel free to go back to your comment and add an edit if you now understand. 

• Like 1

faysalaaa
1 hour ago, Altair said:

Yes. Look at how many gallons of fuel Kim used on those trips. Compare that to how many gallons an average person burns. It’s close to zero because the luxury isn’t afforded to the average person. Even when the average American flies, they are doing so with many other people on the plane.

It’s as if one person leaves the light on at night all night when they’re just going to sleep as opposed to when a family might leave the light on all night but because other people will use the light throughout the night. 

Hope that clears things up for you. Also, feel free to go back to your comment and add an edit if you now understand. 

Yes I know morally and philosophically she is being careless and we dont like it, but statistically speaking, will celebrity reducing private jet travels actually make a difference in a sea of hundreds of thousand plane flying everyday?