💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Olivia Rodrigo's management no longer allows to disperse free Plan B and condoms

Teletubby

Featured Posts

faysalaaa
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

The kids are gonna have sex wether we like it or not and while I'm not advocating for teens having sex I also think that if they do do it they should do it safely better safe than pregnant or with an sti

Yeah so educate them on the risks and how to prevent diseases and pregnancy, instead of giving them condoms.

NATAH
1 minute ago, faysalaaa1 said:

I wouldnt allow my kids in a school where my kids are handed condoms

And its not true teens will never stop having sex, its the culture of normalizing this that create it.

you're very out of touch with reality lol

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Westerosi
Just now, Chromatography said:

but why? isn’t it better to be educated about sex before having it? olivia’s music also alludes to having sex. if you’re bringing your 9 year old it’s not olivia’s job to protect their eyes and ears from something again that is a basic human right.

Go Away Do Not Want GIF

It's vital to be educated. Most educators agree however that education should start at the age of 12, not 9.

It actually is Olivia's job to be careful and responsible when it comes to children. If she was a man, think about the repercussions. 

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Thanks 1

Westerosi

Guys I think we need to make the distinction here between pubescent teenagers and children.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

faysalaaa
7 minutes ago, NATAH said:

you're very out of touch with reality lol

No we agree on the reality that kids / teens in America will have sex, all im saying is we can change that reality, while your saying we should just accept it and handout condoms to them. I mean in Europe, teen pregnancy is almost none existance.

Even if we cant change it, we should educate them, but we shouldnt give them the condoms like we support them!

Edited by faysalaaa1
  • LMAO 3

River

Animated GIF

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 4

ARTPOPKISS
9 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Yeah so educate them on the risks and how to prevent diseases and pregnancy, instead of giving them condoms.

Well they do so...:enigma:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Thanks 1

ARTPOPKISS
6 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

No we agree on the reality that kids / teens in America will have sex, all im saying is we can change that reality, while your saying we should just accept it and handout condoms to them. I mean in Europe, teen pregnancy is almost none existance.

Even if we cant change it, we should educate them, but we shouldnt give them the condoms like we support them!

As a European u are chatting out ur ass its still as big as a problem as it is there

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

faysalaaa
1 minute ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

As a European u are chatting out ur ass its still as big as a problem as it is there

I saw statistics that say otherwise, google it

Naak Le Vaar
6 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

You talk a lot for someone with bad takes. This is not Europe, this is America where a lot of teens don't get sex ed and abortions are banned in many states. She's not telling teens to have sex, she's letting people educate themselves so if they want to they can practice safe sex. 

Lmao they blocked my signature
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

PartySick
11 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

And its not true teens will never stop having sex, its the culture of normalizing this that create it.

Very incorrect :air:

Being raised strictly Christian in a high school that taught kids abstinence and always singled out gay students didn't stop me from getting my back door blown in by another boy in the back of a pickup truck at 14 :air:

Kids need to be taught the facts, urged to wait to have sex, but taught to be safe if they decide to

💚
  • Like 5
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

Dayman

I mean. Handing out Plan B I imagine also has some kind of legal risk as it is a medication. Regardless of its over the counter or not.

• Like 3

ARTPOPKISS
12 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

I saw statistics that say otherwise, google it

Ok but I like live here and like see and experience seeing ppl doing this first hand and also they also gove free condoms and give education on safe sex :enigma:

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest

PartySick
10 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

I don't understand this line of thinking :air:

It's like "I don't want my 13 year old kid to steal and drive my car so let me remove the seatbelts and airbags"

💚
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

Teletubby
Just now, PartySick said:

didn't stop me from getting my back door blown in by another boy in the back of a pickup truck at 14 :air:

mj-shookt.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 11

• SharkmanthaC locked, unlocked and locked this topic