Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Joker 2:FAD Trailer is coming! SOON

PMM

Featured Posts

B2theRich33

not gonna lie, if it didn’t drop with dune this was next bet… WB doesn’t have any major releases afterwards unless it goes in front of Challengers that comes out later in April. 

• Like 1

Tinnitus15

I think Godzilla’s hype is big. So won’t be bad if they do that. Would have been perfect if they showed it before dune 

Noah X

Yess me and my bestie going to the trailer premiere in April at AMC when it drops

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE_aJiQfWRd9sxoa5x967

blackpink

grace randolph is so hoochie with a coochie coded idk…

River

todd-phillips-when-asked-about-joker-2-t

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Who are we trusting, Todd Phillips THE DIRECTOR of the film or Grace Flopolph?

:trollga:

Well, maybe both? 

River
1 hour ago, Reality said:

I've been following her for years now. I wouldn't say she gets stuff wrong "70% of the time". She has a fairly decent track record, especially when it comes to trailers and promotional material. She's a questionable person, but she's got info

She's kinda banned in most of the leaks websites, subreddits, forums because she's either unreliable or stealing scoops

• Shook 2

RAMROD

#ITrustRandolph 

AKiDZT.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 2

nodandsmile

I mean it's only two weeks earlier from what Todd said... won't be a big deal at all if she's wrong :shrug:

Reality
20 minutes ago, River said:

She's kinda banned in most of the leaks websites, subreddits, forums because she's either unreliable or stealing scoops

Imho, I think she's banned more so because people don't like her as a person. I don't think she "steals scoops" from people. I mean, a lot of scoopers are privy to the same knowledge, so it's difficult to track down who said what when. Many scoopers just "confirm" other people's scoops and vaguely hint at stuff anyways.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

River
8 minutes ago, Reality said:

Imho, I think she's banned more so because people don't like her as a person. I don't think she "steals scoops" from people. I mean, a lot of scoopers are privy to the same knowledge, so it's difficult to track down who said what when. Many scoopers just "confirm" other people's scoops and vaguely hint at stuff anyways.

she does steals, not many people follows the scoopers, but follows her, and every time she "heard", she basically read the tweets of all the scoopers and recorded a video.

The industry itself hates her and cut ties with her a few years ago because she created unnecessary drama.

Like when she lied and claimed that the Obi Wan Kenobi tv show was canceled and then the SW fanbase was furious at Disney for no reason.

Even James Gunn himself debunked a scoop that she fabricated a few months ago..

Reality
3 minutes ago, River said:

she does steals, not many people follows the scoopers, but follows her, and every time she "heard", she basically read the tweets of all the scoopers and recorded a video.

The industry itself hates her and cut ties with her a few years ago because she created unnecessary drama.

Like when she lied and claimed that the Obi Wan Kenobi tv show was canceled and then the SW fanbase was furious at Disney for no reason.

Again, I think she's a questionable person who has done/said problematic stuff, but you can be those things and still provide scoops.

She was one of the first—if not the first—person to say that the MCU's Fantastic Four movie would be inspired by/take place in the 1960s. And when it comes to promotional material and trailers, she's usually right.

Btw I'm also not saying that she's gotten everything right. She's definitely got stuff wrong, like all scoopers, but I don't think her track record is nearly as bad as other people say it is tbh. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1