Controversiaga

Which do you prefer   

139 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer

• Dead silence/no social media presence
    • Random meaningless posts

Featured Posts

Keeo

People will never be happy. She just can’t win. I love the random posts and the little bit of love she’s been giving us again. I hope she sees the good comments. 

PartySick

I don't even pay attention to her socials so I don't care :poot:

As long as she's happy idgaf what she does :flower:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷
  • Like 1

Modern Ecstasy2

Of course I want her to post, why would I rather nothing from her :laughga:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1

Bambino

It doesn't matter at this point. She remained silent at a time she should've used her voice for things that actually matter but she rather chose to be silent. She can post whatever she wants or stay silent as long as she wants and y'all are gonna eat it up.

• LMAO 1

Chlorine Sevigny

The teasing doesn’t seem genuine, it seems very orchestrated to raise her engagement. So I would prefer silence until she has something to announce. 

• Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Agunimon

Following an artist who at least seems to engage with their fan base is much better. But I don't follow her on any social media so I only know from the posts here. 

Edited by Agunimon
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic

Today? You're asking me today March 14th, 2024 after several months of studio posts, 4 years after her last lead single dropped and after the drought that was 2023? After the overhyped Fortnite collab and Tick Tock Tick Tock post? After the ATRL "insiders" saying February 2024 and "soon" (over a month ago)?

After the letdown that was the ARTPOP 10th Anniversary? And the almost non-existent Chromatica era and TCB film which was teased 9 months ago for a nearly 2 yo tour?

I prefer dead silence.

If you asked me in January I probably would have said go with meaningless posts/teasing but teasing reaches a point where its just annoying. If she were teasing with lyrics or engaging with us in a different way like she did on TikTok recently, it would be different.

But seeing her in the studio, at this point, does nothing for me. Post a video with a base line. Post a video with a beat. Release a Gagavision. SOMETHING.

I'm tired.

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Joshie S

Some "fans" will never cease to amaze me.

They complain about her not sharing anything with us, especially her creative process.. and now when she's actually doing that for the FIRST TIME SINCE ARTPOP, ya'll are coming for her saying she should stop posting?

Ya'll will never be happy and let the excitement build organically.. always have something to complain about and then you wonder why she doesn't engage... MAKE IT MAKE SENSE??

I'm SO HAPPY to see her HAPPY. She can take as long as she wants to make her art. As long as she's happy, and she's never seemed so happy or healthy while creating, so I couldn't care less what the "fans" think about her randomly posting.. that's wild.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Love 2

Controversiaga
27 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Today? You're asking me today March 14th, 2024 after several months of studio posts, 4 years after her last lead single dropped and after the drought that was 2023? After the overhyped Fortnite collab and Tick Tock Tick Tock post? After the ATRL "insiders" saying February 2024 and "soon" (over a month ago)?

After the letdown that was the ARTPOP 10th Anniversary? And the almost non-existent Chromatica era and TCB film which was teased 9 months ago for a nearly 2 yo tour?

I prefer dead silence.

If you asked me in January I probably would have said go with meaningless posts/teasing but teasing reaches a point where its just annoying. If she were teasing with lyrics or engaging with us in a different way like she did on TikTok recently, it would be different.

But seeing her in the studio, at this point, does nothing for me. Post a video with a base line. Post a video with a beat. Release a Gagavision. SOMETHING.

I'm tired.

I applaud ur bravery and your honesty

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Love 1