Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Neve Campbell Returns To Scream

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Neve confirmed the news on Instagram.

There are a lot of mixed feelings online since the announcement.

Edited by Gimme More
#JusticeForBritney ♡
  • Love 1

SlaeUrAnus

The OG. 

I hope Stu comes back for a show down too. 

Can see the final film being the most extreme. 

In my messy era.

Anderson123

I got this post as soon as I opened Instagram and thought it was one of the fansites with theories because I read Neve Campbell and DIRECTED by Kevin Williamson. Can't believe this is happening but I'm so happy!

As much as I love Melissa (and completely support what she stands for) and Jenna, a Scream 7 with Neve as lead can be something really good.

Edited by Anderson123
  • Love 1

JessFletch

This is exciting news, I admit. But how the HELL are they going to fix the narrative mess that this series has now become?? How??

ZPZcbQNghvDnC3U5CnqgkpGMqet.jpg

edit- scratch that. Maybe it won't be so complicated after all. The Carpenter sisters' storyline has effectively reached its happy ending, and now the story can move back to Sydney and Mark (and their kids, maybe?) and a new killer (who I originally assumed was going to be Tara and Sam's mom in S7.... a new character coming back to get revenge on Sydney for a perceived slight related to Billy in HS, and resolve unfinished business with her daughters).

But who knows now 🤷🏽‍♂️

Regardless, Gale will swoop in to make it all about her, god love her.

I'm pumped. I just hope it doesn't feel as awkward/stilted as 5 and 6. They were stylish movies, but the execution (no pun intended) somehow felt.... off? 👻

Can't wait to hear more

Edited by JessFletch
🌝🍂🧪
  • Like 1

Gimme More

I'd rather Melissa & Jenna returned tbh with you. It's not a good look after the drama, hoping they can bring them back and apologise to Melissa.

Edited by Gimme More
#JusticeForBritney ♡
  • Like 2

MaybeKermit

What about the rumours regarding neve requestingn a meeting with Melissa and that Company (forgot the name?)

do we have any more news on that? Was it a lie?