💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Diane Warren reportedly threw a tantrum after Ariana skipped the nominees at Oscars

Teletubby

Featured Posts

rinasawachanta
5 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Is this real OMGGG

Omg i wanted to quote another post Haha sorry

Edited by rinasawachanta
  • LMAO 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hieronymus

• Helxig

• Healed My Heart

• rinasawachanta

rinasawachanta
17 minutes ago, Edonis said:

This is so uncomfortable to watch in so many ways.

• LMAO 9
  • Thanks 1

ARTPOPKISS
6 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Is this real OMGGG

YET ANOTHER REASON TO STAN MOTHERIA #JUSTICEFORGLITTER

F@ggotry at its finest

Borisapillar
18 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

This is so uncomfortable to watch in so many ways.

I love when Gaga loses patience it's so funny hahahah

StrawberryBlond

Sounds fake but I wouldn't blame the other nominees for being angry. They knew it was 99.9% certain that Billie was winning so knew they were only turning up for a promo slot even if it were just a matter of seconds. To be denied that is ridiculous. I don't get why they had to announced best score and best original song as a merger. I know it's a long ceremony but how long would it have taken to quickly say "and here are the nominees' for best song afterwards? We saw how short the clips are for the nominees, it's not like each one gets a solid minute or more and there's only 5 nominees. 

And by the way, it gets to me that it's clear that the theory of "you can't have 2 wins too close together" doesn't really hold weight . This was the argument for why Gaga wasn't going to win for HMH as it was just 4 years after Shallow won and wasn't a big enough gap to award her again. Well, Billie won the same award she won just 2 years ago (and for a song that really isn't all that much to write home about either). Clearly, who campaigns the hardest is what it all comes down to.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

EGOT2027

i’m begging them just to give her a competitive oscar so we can stop this madness. we could’ve had a performance of olivia’s hunger games song, peaches, or one of the wonka songs, but instead we got a damn cheetos song solely bc of the bit of nominating her every year. enough is enough 

• LMAO 5

Anderson123
8 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Sounds fake but I wouldn't blame the other nominees for being angry. They knew it was 99.9% certain that Billie was winning so knew they were only turning up for a promo slot even if it were just a matter of seconds. To be denied that is ridiculous. I don't get why they had to announced best score and best original song as a merger. I know it's a long ceremony but how long would it have taken to quickly say "and here are the nominees' for best song afterwards? We saw how short the clips are for the nominees, it's not like each one gets a solid minute or more and there's only 5 nominees. 

And by the way, it gets to me that it's clear that the theory of "you can't have 2 wins too close together" doesn't really hold weight . This was the argument for why Gaga wasn't going to win for HMH as it was just 4 years after Shallow won and wasn't a big enough gap to award her again. Well, Billie won the same award she won just 2 years ago (and for a song that really isn't all that much to write home about either). Clearly, who campaigns the hardest is what it all comes down to.

Yes! A lot of theories have been debunked. You never know with the Oscars anymore, things have changed. I also remember them announcing Best Picture and THEN they announced Lead Actor at the end because there was a chance Chadwick would win and the producers probably had a tribute ready to go in case he won but it (rightfully) went to Anthony Hopkins. I bring this up because people commented that Michelle Yeoh won last year for "diversity" and that Lily would win this year again because of that so there was that debate all the time but no one knows what's gonna happen.

I agree that they should've just announced the nominees for both Original Song and Best Picture instead of just reading the envelope because we had heard the names of them already through the ceremony. It even started like an hour earlier because there was a chance of rain or something like that, they should've just saved some of the cheap jokes they keep making every year, they don't need to do these long monologues.

• Like 4

hieronymus
1 hour ago, bim said:

My thought was that they didn’t do this because the songs were introduced through their performances, the same way they sprinkle the best picture nominees throughout the show and don’t repeat them before announcing the winner. 

I just assumed that was Pacino being slightly senile. He didn't even make an event of it when he announced best picture. It sounded like he was joking.

• LMAO 1

Bradley
1 hour ago, Gohan said:

Is this real OMGGG

Diane shouldn't have done that but Mariah was so rude tbh.

• Like 1

Ziggy
2 hours ago, Healed My Heart said:

I ---

The Flamin Hot Cheetos Movie?

Awkward Britney Spears GIF

It’s about how the janitor at Frito Lay who was an immigrant came up with it 

I know I had to look this up too 😂

• Shook 1

Healed My Heart
17 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

It’s about how the janitor at Frito Lay who was an immigrant came up with it 

I know I had to look this up too 😂

Omg I just looked it up and it is VERY different than what I was picturing :ladyhaha:

She/her 💗💜💙

Ziggy
12 minutes ago, Healed My Heart said:

Omg I just looked it up and it is VERY different than what I was picturing :ladyhaha:

No girl same I was like what in the 30 rock Bojack horseman :laughga:

• LMAO 1

Butters Stotch

Poor Diane.

And to think she will probably not win next year either :messga:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

BUtterfield 8

Well maybe if they removed the random segments of former winners talking about all the nominees…

monstertoronto

The producer went on record as saying that they made the decision not to read all the nominees again for best picture because they had featured them over the show and they thought the show would be too long to rehash the nominees. They realized this was a mistake. It they did this to the most important award of the night, im sure they applied the same logic to the songs category. It wasn’t either Ariana or Al’s fault, it’s what they were told to do. 

• Like 1