💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on Insta ‘This is hatred’

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

Xzxcuzme

As a trans girl myself i kinda feel weird about it, i have followed dylan on tik tok for a while and i honestly cringed every single time. 
Her videos are full of stereotypes also her obsession with tampons it’s so weird; I was  so embarrassed when she posted that video about stealing other womens husbands. 
again, this doesn’t justify the hate she’s getting, but i also think she’s absolutely not a good example for the trans community.

This might sound controversial, but again it’s just my personal opinion.

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 7

Ziggy

Good for Gaga. This is the kind of thoughtful stuff I want to hear from her (though ideally under better circumstances ofc). This sounds very personal and heartfelt.

• Like 3

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, Dennis said:

Yeah that's why I said liberal not progressive. Liberals are usually center-left rather than left.

Definitely not a liberal either. TERFs famously couch their conservatism in “common sense” politics to normalize their beliefs 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Ronk
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

this is the type of posting we all should like and comment. That’s the stuff when our voices matter and should be bold and heard. 

that’s way more important than all the „yaaas, I love the hair“ type of comments under her other postings. It’s a bit disappointing that the shitty comments are louder than our comments and likes…. We should change that

Exactly.   I just posted a "like" and a comment.  

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Thanks 1

Stephen

It's not about Dylan, it's about all trans people. And even deeper than that, it's about all humans being worthy of love and respect. Love her so much. :wub:

• Love 18

Ronk
16 minutes ago, Stephen said:

It's not about Dylan, it's about all trans people. And even deeper than that, it's about all humans being worthy of love and respect. Love her so much. :wub:

Gaga's message exactly.  All people are worthy of love and respect.  :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Love 8

Chromatography

she is very well spoken.

dylan as a person i find kind of annoying, but doesn’t deserve the hate and transphobic comments. they’re a person, too. isn’t life hard enough already? :yennefer: 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

27monster27
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

she is very well spoken.

dylan as a person i find kind of annoying, but doesn’t deserve the hate and transphobic comments. they’re a person, too. isn’t life hard enough already? :yennefer: 

Exactly. Controversial person does not equal justifying transphobia.

It's just like when people tried to use James Charles and Jeffree Star to justify homophobia.

Are they terrible people? Yes.

Are their sexualities a problem? No.

he/him/his
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 6

Schwerk

When one of my longtime favorite artists Anouk, shared anti-trans sentiments on a post on Instagram the other day I was so sad and disappointed. She posted menstrual blood and said that is what makes a real woman. Not only denying the Trans women experience, but also intersex people or women who do not menstrate (anymore). It hurt me as a women she felt she had to make a public statement like this. Apparently she feels threatened by something and I had always seen her as fearless and free.

Thank goodness for Gaga.

She's such a powerful ally and I'm so happy she spoke out on this and didn't just support Dylan in private, because sadly this sentiment expressed by narrow-minded people needs counter balance. 

Edited by Schwerk
According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

SlowLoris

Finally, something other than a watch ad or makeup promo

• Like 1

Ultimecia
11 hours ago, Gorehound said:

Seems more like pure ignorance rather than intensional transphobia. I suspect that Leaf is quite a young person maybe.

They joined in 2011, even if they joined at the age of 6 they would be an adult now.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Starmie25

It's sad how some people are surprised she made a post regarding this issue... considering this is the same woman who's been an ally for decades, released BTW, used her platform and connections to help covid/BLM and continues to help others with their own mental struggles and so on.

Sigh..

• Thanks 1

Juanjo

I am so proud of Gaga for sending this crucial, and very clear, message. To Dylan and the entire trans community, you are seen, and you are supported. Love will always conquer hate. ❤️

• Love 1

Jarvin
8 hours ago, Schwerk said:

When one of my longtime favorite artists Anouk, shared anti-trans sentiments on a post on Instagram the other day I was so sad and disappointed. She posted menstrual blood and said that is what makes a real woman. Not only denying the Trans women experience, but also intersex people or women who do not menstrate (anymore). It hurt me as a women she felt she had to make a public statement like this. Apparently she feels threatened by something and I had always seen her as fearless and free.

Thank goodness for Gaga.

She's such a powerful ally and I'm so happy she spoke out on this and didn't just support Dylan in private, because sadly this sentiment expressed by narrow-minded people needs counter balance. 

I called her out and she blocked me on Instagram 

• Sad 3