💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

K-pop singer apologizes for having a boyfriend

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

K-pop singer has apologised for having a boyfriend after furious fans accused her of betrayal and threatened to boycott her music.

Karina, 23, shared a groveling apology letter on her Instagram after her relationship with actor Lee Jae-wook went public last week.
Addressing her fans in a handwritten letter yesterday, Karina, who is the frontwoman of aespa, said she was sorry she had 'shocked' them with the news.

She told the group's fanbase, known as MYs, that she understands she 'disappointed' them and that she felt 'even sorrier' than they did.

The singer promised to 'heal the wounds' she had inflicted after a billboard displaying angry messages was driven on a truck to her agency headquarters, and parked outside the SM Entertainment in protest.

'Is the love given to you by Karina fans not enough? Why did you choose to betray the fans? Please apologise directly. Otherwise, you will see a decrease in album sales and empty concert seats.'  a message facing the SM Entertainment building read.
82154583-13167847-image-a-3_170980482726
source

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 8
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 12

Lucas

I got into kpop like 4 years ago and the hardcore fans are absolutely insane and cruel towards idols.

• Like 2

Westerosi

My friend told me about this yesterday, and I was in a state of shock.

What in the Black Mirror is this? :cryga:

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1

Plastic Flower

Karina doesn't owe them ****. I can't believe this "idols can't have romantic relationships" is still a thing to this day. It's embarrassing to be an adult and behave this way.

Drop it
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Spartacus

The toxicity of that stanbase is unmatched.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Like 1

Bradley

I mean imagine if Gaga apologised for being passionate about make-up, it's not too different I'm just saying :glamourpuss:

• Thanks 3

HelloHangoverz

Now when is Gaga going to apologize for having a makeup company?

don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block
  • LMAO 1

Ashley

I don’t understand the stan culture in kpop. Do the artists just never date or marry? :air:

Babba the Hutt

The lives of idols have always been this controlling but, in the past, it was mostly by their labels rather than the fans. Now, even the fans get angry at you for trying to have some semblance of a normal life and relationship :ohwell:Awful and wish she didn't feel the need to even respond to such craziness.

• Like 1

ajmsamuel
57 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I mean imagine if Gaga apologised for being passionate about make-up, it's not too different I'm just saying :glamourpuss:

I think this is kindaaaa diferrent? Because we are talkin to another job and not a personal relatopship

We love her because her music job, is kinda understand that we dont like now her make up job

kindest regards

Quasi

Karina should date him even harder.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

The singer promised to 'heal the wounds' she had inflicted after a billboard displaying angry messages was driven on a truck to her agency headquarters, and parked outside the SM Entertainment in protest.

'Is the love given to you by Karina fans not enough? Why did you choose to betray the fans? Please apologise directly. Otherwise, you will see a decrease in album sales and empty concert seats.'  a message facing the SM Entertainment building read.

This is beyond wild. Mental health issues really do need to be taken seriously. 

• Like 1