music news

Target exclusive Phantom Clear variant of The Tortured Poets Department

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

this banner appears when you open her website
banner.png

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 17
  • YAAAS 1

Spartacus

It has begun...

jake gyllenhaal storm GIF

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

Auralegends

Now she can release this type of vinyl for the other versions as well

• Like 1

Roughhouse Dandy

There is no escape. There is nowhere to run. There is a variant for every consumer past, present, and future. Every household will own one. Every knee shall bow. Taylor has partnered with the Biden Administration. If you do not buy one, one will be given to you and the cost will come directly out of your paycheck plus a $1,989 noncompliance fee. Evermore, the unemployed will be assigned merch stand duties to pay off their debt at the payrate of $19.89 a month. The Gestapo (Taylor's Version) will be performing weekly household checks ensuring the government issued variant has been played enough. Do not attempt to lie to them; they will be checking the grooves for wear and tear. Do not fight it. The battle has been lost and baby now we got Bad Blood. All hail Swift.Β Β 

tsunami no GIF

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montanaℒ️ lipgloss.
  • LMAO 22
  • YAAAS 1

Gohan

How is this any different than those tour bundles or smth that every artist did back when Billboard allowed thoseΒ :icant:

Miss Swift surely cares sm about chart status. But I'll give her credit, this is marketing genius tbh only stans see the problem/desperation

Edited by Gohan
tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Elohim

Loving all these β€œpOeTiC” color names for the vinylsΒ :enigma:

can’t wait for the new color variant in the color of BBDΒ :kiss:Β I wonder what bonus track we might get thereΒ 

Lucas

Didn't she say 1 or 2 weeks ago that there would be no more versions?Β :sweat:

• Like 1

Helxig

New, unique, exclusive variants of Tortured Poets Department will be featured in boxes of Kellogs cereals as the prize, in the back page of menus at all Olive Gardens nationwide,Β  and selected New York subway station toilets

I'll be myself until they fΕ«cking close the coffin.

Illuminati
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

New, unique, exclusive variants of Tortured Poets Department will be featured in boxes of Kellogs cereals as the prize, in the back page of menus at all Olive Gardens nationwide,Β  and selected New York subway station toilets

Gaga once again ahead of the trend with those oreo pr bundles that came with a chromatica vinyl :applause:

• LMAO 1

Roughhouse Dandy
6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Okay but I bet the subway station toilet variants would SERVE.Β 

This is my Hannah Montanaℒ️ lipgloss.
  • YAAAS 1

Helxig
21 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Gaga once again ahead of the trend with those oreo pr bundles that came with a chromatica vinyl :applause:

I actually wish I had the genius that some people did to encase one in resin forever because it was kinda iconic ngl :laughga:Β 

Β 

17 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Okay but I bet the subway station toilet variants would SERVE.Β 

SERVEDT

c8cae50354298ee815c0c9a4ec58a255.jpg

Β 

I'll be myself until they fΕ«cking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Bronco

I'm waiting for Taylor Swift to announce a ltd edition variant for everyone who votes for Biden in NovemberΒ :thriller:

• YAAAS 1

NATAH
1 hour ago, Gohan said:

How is this any different than those tour bundles or smth that every artist did back when Billboard allowed thoseΒ :icant:

Miss Swift surely cares sm about chart status. But I'll give her credit, this is marketing genius tbh only stans see the problem/desperation

because these have exclusive tracks, tour bundles tend to have the same tracklist as the regular album

mother, what must i do?

TEANUS

So, to round it up, now we have five different tracklists (one standard and four different β€œbonus” versions with a different track on each one) with one of those tracklists having an additional vinyl color variant.Β 

Standard Digital Edition

The Manuscript Edition CD

The Manuscript Edition Cassette

The Manuscript Edition VinylΒ 

The Manuscript Edition Vinyl (Target Clear Version)

The Bolter Edition Vinyl

The Bolter Edition Cassette

The Bolter Edition CD

The Black Dog Edition Vinyl

The Black Dog Edition CD

The Black Dog Edition Cassette

The Albatross Edition Vinyl

The Albatross Edition CD

The Albatross Edition Cassette

Β 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Shook 3