đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Inside Out 2 - Summer 2024

Agunimon

Featured Posts

CoolTrainerTerry

I absolutely love the first one, I saw it in theaters three times. To say that I'm excited for this is an understatement. 

KubaM316

I've seen the first one in the theaters when it was out and I loved it :heart: Hoping this one will be as good as the first one

King Targaryen

I love the first part, I'm looking forward to the sequel:heart:

I will take what is mine with fire and blood

Future Lovers

I was very reluctant about this when it was announced since I didn’t think the brilliant first one really needed a sequel. But I have to say this looks great. Love the new emotions they’re introducing, the jokes are genuinely funny, and the animation is no shocker gorgeous.  

• Like 1

HermioneT

Very excited!:party:

She / hers

GipJo

Adding 4 more emotions makes it too crowded, some emotions could get less screentime and character development, only be used as side joke gag. Also I fail to identify who are the main characters here, last one Happy and Sad are main characters, will they still be in this one? This is the problem of Hollywood, this film is not needed imho.

Future Lovers
1 hour ago, GipJo said:

Adding 4 more emotions makes it too crowded, some emotions could get less screentime and character development, only be used as side joke gag. Also I fail to identify who are the main characters here, last one Happy and Sad are main characters, will they still be in this one? This is the problem of Hollywood, this film is not needed imho.

I don’t know how you missed who the main characters are when the whole trailer is built around the central point of the film. 

The main character is a teenager and her normal, stabilized emotions are being wrecked and destroyed by the arrival of new destructive emotions (hence the new ones being a demolition crew) that act as the direct opposites of the existing ones we got in the first one. Those basic emotions now meeting their more complex counterparts as Ryley gets older. 

Its pretty clear the main character is once again Joy and the main adversary here is going to he Anxiety. The film is very clearly going to set up a story about how these emotions all interact and combine together to make us who we are once we learn how to stop letting destructive emotions overpower are constructive ones.

I’d say that’s an incredibly needed sequel considering the audience of the first film is now at the age where this concept is incredibly relevant. Don’t forget that Inside Out is often used in mental health therapy and even shown in college courses about psychiatry.

There are many unnecessary sequels in the world, but this trailer revealing the story shows this isn’t one of them.   

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Taylucifer

SO EXCITED

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

weed

Looks beautiful

The Sar Chasm was funny

Killa

The writting seems on pair with the first, though its basically the same thing with a new challenge. But im just not convinced about the design of the New characters

gumzy3000

Loved the first one, excited for this !

trolly troll troll