💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga updates insta: lyrics at night xoxo

PrinceGaga

Featured Posts

boyerased

Wasn’t HML written and recorded after BTW lead was released? She also likes to tinker with songs right before the album is done. Manicure and Free Woman comes to mind. 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 5

Gaga2645
Just now, MessyTop said:

She’s literally telling us she’s going to bed writing lyrics!!! A while ago? lol delusion. That’s ok. She can take her time. I’m just pointing out we all need to stop the “single is coming next week” BS

Diva look at her brows

Starmie25
25 minutes ago, steven said:

She's been busy readin GGD and ATLR this weekend

The amount of angry and bitter stans on that forum...... no words.

I know she ain't perfect, but the words they were using towards her and her career was so uncalled for. And these were actual fans too.

• Thanks 1

MessyTop
1 minute ago, boyerased said:

Wasn’t HML written and recorded after BTW lead was released? She also likes to tinker with songs right before the album is done. Manicure and Free Woman comes to mind. 

This is years ago. Now with the new rules of billboard and how vinyl is a huge part of the sales no. Is 2024 not 2011

julz

And i thought she would post lyrics in social media tonite

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

• Thanks 1

Ultimecia

Truthfully, I don't care when it is coming out anymore.

I'm just so glad to see her being happy and enjoying creating again. :icega:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 5

SevenWonder

Unless I'm missing something, Gaga hasn't said one thing about when LG7 is dropping. She said it's in a vault and potions take time. That's it. Right? Am I forgetting something?

It's those "insiders" who made us think something might be around the corner. Not her. It's not her fault we all wanted to believe them! Oh, and it was fun anyway. The LG7 Hype Train thread has been a BLAST.

But, yeah, most likely it's coming in the summer. (Which is fine. Beyonce, Taylor and probably Billie will be everywhere for the next few months.)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

MessyTop
Just now, Ultimecia said:

Truthfully, I don't care when it is coming out anymore.

I'm just so glad to see her being happy and enjoying creating again. :icega:

NYPICHPDPICT000012679892.jpg

Gaga Pharma is creating !

• LMAO 10

Ivy
22 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

These studio photos are all old, gotta be. I feel like we’re like a month out from an announcement 

Idk she is wearing the same earring as she has been recently, and when did she have this long hair besides now?

• Thanks 1

EGOT2027

is there ANY chance she’s trying to throw us off?? i mean there were many indications that we were getting close, and now she’s still in the writing phase??

indications:

-the vibe of her insta posts screamed finality. also, she appeared to be mixing in some of them

-she was recording live instruments with those guys who posted. music people on here said that’s one of the last things you do

-somewhat reliable sources have been saying her music is coming

-she was in the studio all of last summer with burns and others. why only start posting in the last few weeks??

Edited by EGOT2027
  • Like 6

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

is there ANY chance she’s trying to throw us off?? i mean there were many indications that we were getting close, and now she’s still in the writing phase??

indications:

-the vibe of her insta posts screamed finality. also, she appeared to be mixing in some of them

-she was recording live instruments with those guys who posted. music people on here said that’s one of the last things you do

-somewhat reliable sources have been saying her music is coming

-she was in the studio all of last summer with burns and others. why only start posting in the last few weeks??

jinkx-jinkx-monsoon.gif

• LMAO 1

Madame Goo Goo
56 minutes ago, zerojk said:

Inb4 LG7 was scrapped and now she's started from scratch writing lyrics for the next project  :triggered:

Yeah its coming anytime in 202X I guess

Inb4 every fan accuses her of scrapping LG7 and starting over like they claim she did for Joanne and Chromatica without a single shred of evidence backing it up 😭 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything
  • Like 1

SPARTACUS

She must be writing new songs for LG7 ACT II since LG7 ACT I is coming any day now. :spin:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Ultimecia
13 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

NYPICHPDPICT000012679892.jpg

Gaga Pharma is creating !

I may not be an actual patient, but I have patience. :ohwell:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 1

Jack3257
1 hour ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Writing lyrics lol I’m officially off the hype train, it’s not coming this year 

The one thing that gives me hope is the bleached eyebrows.  All of the pics of her recently (including the Clinuvel event) she doesn’t have these.  Even if this was a recent pic, that means she bleached them for a specific reason and had to color them back in for everything else. Also, when you edit the photo it kinda looks like a hotel room.  I feel like this might have been from when she was on the road for TCB… 

https://imgur.com/a/VUAEdWl

(sorry idk how to add the image, the link wasn’t working when I uploaded it to the “Insert Image from URL” but worked fine when I pasted it).

Edited by Jack3257
  • Like 1