💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

movie

Dune - Part 2

TimotheeChalamet

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem

I might go and watch it next week, not IMAX 'cause we don't have those :ladyhaha: But I still need to rewatch the first one to remember everything that happened.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

The Fame Monster

I did not watch it in IMAX, but in another high-quality theater we have here in Finland.

My only problem with Dune Part 2 was that it seemed rushed in some parts. I would have liked to get to know the characters more. But that’s the same with every movie, and that’s why TV series and books are a better format of entertainment for me.

Overall, I enjoyed the movie! I hope we get at least a third movie in this series. More would, of course, be more than welcome.

Edited by The Fame Monster
Find your freedom in the music

TimotheeChalamet
2 hours ago, The Fame Monster said:

I did not watch it in IMAX, but in another high-quality theater we have here in Finland.

My only problem with Dune Part 2 was that it seemed rushed in some parts. I would have liked to get to know the characters more. But that’s the same with every movie, and that’s why TV series and books are a better format of entertainment for me.

Overall, I enjoyed the movie! I hope we get at least a third movie in this series. More would, of course, be more than welcome.

A third one was already announced but yes, the problem is that the storyline in the books is soooo crowded with elements, so they had to condensate a lot of them 

• YAAAS 1

Morphine Prince

Watched it in IMAX. 

Movie of the year for me. I doubt anything else will top it. 

Cello

Just watched it, I thought it was great but preferred the first one. I thought this one was a little too action-heavy

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

EGOT2027

saw it in imax thursday night. a cinematic experience i will never forget. i'm so serious.

i didn't even care much for the first movie, but this was a goddamn masterpiece in every way. i was literally that meme of the guy sitting up in his chair like 13 times during the movie. i was literally sweating at one point. a FEAST for the senses

• Like 1