42 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Ok so she’s back to performing starships? :vegas:

she performed it on the last tour also

Dance in the shadow of the meow

RebeldeFaith
4 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Wait I thought people liked TCB stage??

No one did. :smh:

From the moment photos started being posted on Twitter by the first fans who entered the venue in Düsseldorf many fans were hating heavily on it. It wasn't good enough for a stadium tour.

Something something idk

Gaga2645
5 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Wait I thought people liked TCB stage??

I liked it, people didn’t start talking about hating it until after the tour. Like how they liked chromatica during 2020 then switched up on it

• Like 2

MadArchitect
8 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Girl where, Gaga had nothing for the Coachella set. Those screens were there for Coachella already and she just projected a few visuals on it.  Even if Nicki is also screens you can see there's work put into it and it isn't just a plain screen.

GettyImages-2053288493.jpg

GettyImages-2053270171-1920x1348.jpg

it is actually plain screens parted into 7 pieces lol, at least the Chromatica ball had practical decoration and theatrical set pieces, and a concept that lingered throughout and put on an atmosphere, it wasn't just screens, besides being bigger actually

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

vyle

The stage looks good

and Nicki is… there :huntyga:

Edited by vyle

gagafan90

I was there last night it was lit everyone was on their feet rapping and singing every song

M i K E Y

They mixed Prince‘s Darling Nikki into Chun-Li?!! Whaattt

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, MadArchitect said:

it is actually plain screens parted into 7 pieces lol, at least the Chromatica ball had practical decoration and theatrical set pieces, and a concept that lingered throughout and put on an atmosphere, it wasn't just screens, besides being bigger actually

See when you post without reading? Where did I talk about Chromatica Ball? 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

dit

Nicki has ALWAYS been REALLY bad live lol. She has no stage presence and even her voice soudns bad live. 

That said, I will say the stage looks pretty damn GREAT which is surprising lol

doja scat

honestly i don’t like this woman AT ALL but i will give props when they’re due…the stage is cunty and i really liked the outfit changes!

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Aglaya
21 hours ago, Catnikko said:

image.pngimage.png

image.png

:confused:

21 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Girl where, Gaga had nothing for the Coachella set. Those screens were there for Coachella already and she just projected a few visuals on it.  Even if Nicki is also screens you can see there's work put into it and it isn't just a plain screen.

GettyImages-2053288493.jpg

GettyImages-2053270171-1920x1348.jpg

Just as I said, it's just screens and incoherent graphics :sweat: I'm glad you enjoy this so much, but that doesn't make it less tacky. What's amazing about this stage itself? The band members look so out of place just standing up there with their instruments, and besides the screens, there's nothing interesting on that stage. Every song has a different backdrop and none of them go with each other. Messy, basic and simple. 

Also, to the Gaga Coachella slander, keep in mind that was a differente setup as it was a festival, not her own concert. Of course she's going to proyect visuals onto the already set-up stage, there's no such thing as having your own separate stage on a music festival :sweat:. Still, Gaga managed to have a much more coherent show despite being a rushed project, and even had those chrome-buildings-skyline behind her on the whole stage that would light up with the show itself. Nicki has tacky graphics and zero creative direction for this show

Edited by Aglaya
could mean anything
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1