💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga hosted a Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals event at her mansion last night

Stef

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
6 hours ago, dit said:

I love that they are developing those life threatening meds but are they affordable? or is it just big pharma again?

Not life threatening meds 🪦

• LMAO 7

nattuggla
9 hours ago, dit said:

I love that they are developing those life threatening meds but are they affordable? or is it just big pharma again?

You probably meant life saving but let me add my 2 cents since I am working in R&D of a pharma company. 

R&D is costing millions of money as a compound/product/drug needs to be tested for years for efficacy and non-toxicity in (pre-)clinical trials. In average only one drug out of 10.000 make it to the market due to the high standard and criteria for safe usage within humans. So a lot of money will be lost during these phases and a company would make no profit at all if they would not charge it with a high price. So usually the production Departement for these successful drugs are the ones bringing back the money in to make the company profitable again.

So in my country (Austria) it is the job of the public health insurance to make these things affordable for the patient. It is not the job of the company but the ones from the state/government as I am the one who gets the cost of the health insurance automatically substracted from my salary but I will get the treatment I need if i get severly ill in an affordable way or even for free.

So in the end the problem for many countries is not on the side of big pharma that things aren't affordable but more the government and a shitty health insurance policy. 

Edited by nattuggla
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oriane
17 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Winnie Harlow, the Canadian supermodel, is famous for having it, among other accomplishments.

:air: Do they mean that having the disease is an accomplishment or what?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • LMAO 10

Bowman
19 hours ago, Stef said:

IMG-8703.jpg

is the lady in the background to the right having a cigarette? :partysick:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • LMAO 1

dit

Everyone please say thank you to this beauty influencer who explained GaGa's event and also please say thank you to GaGa for this venture! This gonna help everyone who have skin burn!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Stef

I’ve never been as tired 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Thanks 10

Bradley

When she said magic potions take time, she meant sunscreen.

Edited by Bradley
  • LMAO 7

Maxine Puth
Just now, Stef said:

I’ve never been as tired 

She’s making the album of the summer so that when we jam out to it in the sun all day we can apply our skin protecting Haus labs 

Mindblown

Developed an "Implant"????? Surely something got lost in translation? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gaga2645
Just now, Mindblown said:

Developed an "Implant"????? Surely something got lost in translation? 

I wouldn’t be surprised if haus labs implements an SPF formula in their products that borrows some of the tech from the implant

OutsideWoodys

Not sure how this changes the fact the artist we once knew is officially dead and gone but I am impressed she’s finding new and innovative ways to market herself specifically to very white people 

jazz residency found dead 

• LMAO 2

Ronk
On 3/1/2024 at 11:18 AM, Stephen said:

Tbh the fact she's working on something with Michael speaks to the success of their relationship. I remember in 5ft2 her talking about losing her boyfriends with each career milestone. It looks like the curse is finally broken :fatcat: And that scene in 5ft2 was showing her in the pool at her house, alone. And now we see her pool lit up with guests. It makes me really happy.

I know her wealth and business ventures might turn off some fans but I'm so happy that she seems to be finally happy. She deserves it.

:heart:  Every word of this.   I'm so happy for Gaga.  

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Controversiaga

I’m officially team MGGA

Make Gaga Great Again 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 1

• River locked this topic