💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Actually Meet Gaga?

Nutella

Featured Posts

Jase

When I met her back in 2010 I told her my name was Jase and she was all "Jesse?" and I'm all "J A S E" and she was all "I'm so sorry my lovely" :bradley: 

Pete was stood lurking right behind me looking mean and hot af

• Love 3

Nutella
1 minute ago, Jase said:

When I met her back in 2010 I told her my name was Jase and she was all "Jesse?" and I'm all "J A S E" and she was all "I'm so sorry my lovely" :bradley: 

Pete was stood lurking right behind me looking mean and hot af

2d9920d7502ca6631814f916c9e85fe2.gif

"so sorry my lovely." What a sweet pea!

• Like 1

SevenWonder

I've said this here before, but my partner was her next door neighbor when she lived up at the Zappa house. They ended up walking dogs together from time to time. And would casually chat as they did so. He is much older (yes, he's daddy) and has no interest in pop music. It took him a while before he even knew who she was! (He did say what everyone says: She's TINY!)

Tl;dr: He adored her. She was incredibly sweet. Remembered his name and his dog's name. Just a doll. (But not a plastic doll.)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Nutella
26 minutes ago, SevenWonder said:

I've said this here before, but my partner was her next door neighbor when she lived up at the Zappa house. They ended up walking dogs together from time to time. And would casually chat as they did so. He is much older (yes, he's daddy) and has no interest in pop music. It took him a while before he even knew who she was! (He did say what everyone says: She's TINY!)

Tl;dr: He adored her. She was incredibly sweet. Remembered his name and his dog's name. Just a doll. (But not a plastic doll.)

️ This is awesome. We're all obsessing over a 5'2 woman whom you wouldn't look twice at while she walks her dogs (at least, at one point). I wonder if Gaga and Daddy would recognize each other today, while out for a walk...?

• Like 1

SevenWonder
3 hours ago, JessFletch said:

️ This is awesome. We're all obsessing over a 5'2 woman whom you wouldn't look twice at while she walks her dogs (at least, at one point). I wonder if Gaga and Daddy would recognize each other today, while out for a walk...?

Oh he definitely would now. She turned him into a fan. Not of her music, but just of her as a human. Also he knew the dog walker (the one got shot) and her assistants quite well. Saw them a ton more. They were all lowkey friends. In a neighborly type way. 

Know idea if she'd remember him. Probably not, tbh. But who knows?

(His other neighbor is Harry Styles and he's desperately trying to meet him! Daddy is way more into Harry than Gaga! He's such a wh*re! haha)

• Love 1

Nutella
1 minute ago, SevenWonder said:

(His other neighbor is Harry Styles and he's desperately trying to meet him! Daddy is way more into Harry than Gaga! He's such a wh*re! haha)

Meet him? Or walk him? 😜

ChicaSkas
9 hours ago, Schwerk said:

Age often doesn't play that much of a role, it's more about your maturity and attitude. I have close friends that are 10 years younger than me and ones that are 10 years older than me. I even have a 63 year old friend who's a burlesque dancer and a 75 year old friend who's still organizes big music festivals. So like I said, it's all about the attitude.

This is true. Some of my closest buddies are in their 60s. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Killa

Are you kidding, i know she'd see right through me. No way

I admire her soul and art from afar

• YAAAS 1

Nutella
5 minutes ago, Killa said:

Are you kidding, i know she'd see right through me. No way

I admire her soul and art from afar

Same, man 💚

I wouldn't want her to know me too well lmao

image.gif

• LMAO 1

crybrowz

If I ever spoke to her irl I just know I would get flustered and make a fool out of myself in front of her and then I would spend the rest of my life cringing about it. So I'd prob pass on the opportunity tbh

• Nutella changed the title to Actually Meet Gaga?