💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Actually Meet Gaga?

Nutella

Featured Posts

Nutella
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Welp, I've enjoyed my time on GGD. Made it ten years. Oh well!

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

I'll pack that for you, dear. Go have something to eat 💙

• YAAAS 1

PartySick
Just now, JessFletch said:

I'll pack that for you, dear. Go have something to eat 💙

And now you sound like @SharkmanthaC :neyde:

I'm leaving!!

To go to bed 'cause it's 4am hi :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 2
  • Love 1

Flippy
12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

My gay heart belongs to @Flippy I fear :bradley:

I will cohabitate and strut around LA with miss Skas though, she and I have a lot of personal un-f*cking to do together :ladyhaha:

As it should! :holdmyhand:

I’m tagging along @ChicaSkas! Even if I have to get naked in front of DJWS :bradley:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • LMAO 1

PartySick
1 minute ago, Flippy said:

As it should! :holdmyhand:

I’m tagging along @ChicaSkas! Even if I have to get naked in front of DJWS :bradley:

The fact that he legit invited us to-

I can't say 'cause I don't want him in trouble but :lmao:

• LMAO 2

ChicaSkas
35 minutes ago, PartySick said:

My gay heart belongs to @Flippy I fear :bradley:

I will cohabitate and strut around LA with miss Skas though, she and I have a lot of personal un-f*cking to do together :ladyhaha:

we so need to get UN f*cked

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • YAAAS 1

ChicaSkas
36 minutes ago, PartySick said:

What the deuce you sound like my grandmother :messga:

you know, Moonlight had a great idea there with the whole lavender marriage thing

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Gorehound

Ooh tough question.

I don’t think I’d know what to say or do if I met her now. Also I’m not as big a fan as I used to be.

I think I would have loved to hang out with her in 2011-2013, like in the studio or something, get super high and drunk and just talk all night about art, music, concepts and psychology. Weirdly she seemed to be very similar to me back then and in a similar headspace as a chaotic creative so I think we would’ve hit it off well.

(I think she’d be a great wingman to ngl lol)

I'm fine, Ta
  • Love 1

Gorehound
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

Listen haha

I'm getting super into the whole "are we real" side of theoretical physics lately.

To keep it short, basically, matter has mass and bends the fabric of reality. The more massive something is, the larger the distortion on reality. Think of it like your hand casting a shadow.

Well, due to hawking radiation on the edges of black holes, virtual particles pop into existence and steal some of the black hole's momentum, warping the space around it because of Einstein's theory of relativity equating energy and mass. Less energy means less mass, so the radiation makes the indentation smaller therefore making the black hole smaller. The distortion controls the mass of the black hole...it's like the shadow creating your hand...so, are we the hand or the shadow? ARE WE REAL. We can never test this either because we're inside the experiment, there is no control :giveup:

I did a sh*t job of condensing the idea but it's really cool stuff haha. It'd make a killer album theme methinks.

sB8EqkTvb3G-8ezi.jpgzzzz

I'm fine, Ta

King of the Fall

She seems like a lovely person to meet, very compassionate and patient, I don't know what I would say to her without coming across as corny though.

Edited by North Country Guy
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Love 1

Nutella
16 minutes ago, North Country Guy said:

She seems like a lovely person to meet, very compassionate and patient, I don't know what I would say to her without coming across as corny though.

Sometimes saying less is more impactful. You want her to remember you

5KlDZC.gif

• Love 1

Bowman

I met her once and she tapped my hand and said I looked amazing, she signed my born this way album too. You could feel her kindness and love. 

So yes I’d definitely hang out with her..

edit: I always thought since I became a fan that Gaga would be the perfect person to be friends with. You’d just have the best conversations 

Edited by Bowman
𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

ActualPatient

if i met her i'd just ask her how her day went, what her dinner plans are, etc. small talk, make her feel more human. no drama and other shenanigans if i can help it.

• Love 2

Nutella
2 hours ago, chuck said:

if i met her i'd just ask her how her day went, what her dinner plans are, etc. small talk, make her feel more human. no drama and other shenanigans if i can help it.

Would probably be a refreshing change of pace for her.

"Yaaaaasssss Gaga, what's for dinner, mother????" 😉🖤

• LMAO 3

compassionhills

id jump at the chance to meet her if i could!! i feel like she'd be an amazing person to have around as a friend.

im pretty delusional though. i feel like if i met her in a normal setting, i'd have the power to convince her to hang out socially :vegas:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Nite

I don't know. I'd kind of LOVE to, but I think I'd be too scared to weird her out and not knowing what to say. I often come off as too much. 

• Love 1

• Nutella changed the title to Actually Meet Gaga?