Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Actually Meet Gaga?

Nutella

Featured Posts

PartySick
35 minutes ago, Jawline4dayz said:

This is exactly how I see it! And honestly, I’ll live for it! I feel like she may say some cringey “deep” and “philosophical” nonsense, but you bet your *ss that, at that moment, I will eat it up! 

Oh I deep throat that pretentious sh*t. I love it so much.

I write poetry sometimes and on my way either to or back from a trip, while I was on my flight but we were low, the city lights were all warm and coloring the bottom of the clouds this hazy orange color and the sight inspired me to write some crazy stuff about society, the city, its interaction with the natural world, and the parallels I drew to what I was feeling at the moment (romance, love, warmth, etc).

Put Gaga and I in the same room and we'll have concepts for 50 more volumes of ARTPOP

• Like 1
  • Love 3

ChicaSkas
Just now, PartySick said:

Put Gaga and I in the same room and we'll have concepts for 50 more volumes of ARTPOP

i will get you in that room if it kills me. you deserve it so much

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Shook 1

MOT

I'd like to meet het, but preferably not when she's 'being Lady Gaga',or not when she's working to put it another way. Or to put it another way again I'd like to meet her in circumstances where she knew I didn't want anything from her, where we were meeting as equals.

• Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Nutella
11 minutes ago, MOT said:

I'd like to meet het, but preferably not when she's 'being Lady Gaga',or not when she's working to put it another way. Or to put it another way again I'd like to meet her in circumstances where she knew I didn't want anything from her, where we were meeting as equals.

This ^ I could probably spend time with Stefani, but would likely struggle being around "Lady Gaga" in person for more than a few minutes 😂🖤

Omegahedron

I'd love to have her over for a homecooked dinner, couple of choice mates and all the wine flowing.

I've never found the idea of waiting at stage doors and meet-and-greets particularly appealing. I guess the former seems like an ambush and the latter stilted.

Over dinner we could just chat ideas and stories and the like.

Edited by Omegahedron
  • Love 4

Schwerk

Having met her a few times I'm always impressed by how at ease she makes you feel and how present and interested she is. I've always felt really relaxed with her.

Seeing as we are the same age and have very similar interests and tastes I think we might hit it off as friends, especially back in the day.

Maybe now we have too little in common in terms of lifestyle but I do have a lot of close long distance friendships with people I don't see a lot, so I'm used to that. I'm also not hungry for or distracted by fame or wealth. I think we'd have a good time, but who knows our personalities don't match at all.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Love 2

PartySick
43 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

i will get you in that room if it kills me. you deserve it so much

Not a DJWS and a Gaga date

Ma'am, my gay heart :bradley:

• Love 1
  • Shook 1

ChicaSkas
15 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Not a DJWS and a Gaga date

Ma'am, my gay heart :bradley:

I mean I will try my BEST. If I can do it by the seat of my pants for a decade I can for damn sure make sure you go in my place. I've met her. it's your turn :hug:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 3
  • Shook 1

Nutella
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

I mean I will try my BEST. If I can do it by the seat of my pants for a decade I can for damn sure make sure you go in my place. I've met her. it's your turn :hug:

Wow, this is insanely kind. I'm almost speechless...

Your gay heart needs to marry @ChicaSkas , @PartySick 💍

• Love 2

Nutella
33 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

Seeing as we are the same age and have very similar interests and tastes I think we might hit it off as friends, especially back in the day.

This is probably a big factor for me, too. I'm younger than LG. Combine that with the fact that I already look *up* to her in many ways... I imagine I would feel awkward trying to socialize with her as a result, without struggling lol. But then again, she could be cool enough irl that it would transcend those factors

Edited by JessFletch

PartySick
12 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

Wow, this is insanely kind. I'm almost speechless...

Your gay heart needs to marry @ChicaSkas , @PartySick 💍

My gay heart belongs to @Flippy I fear :bradley:

I will cohabitate and strut around LA with miss Skas though, she and I have a lot of personal un-f*cking to do together :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1
  • Love 2

Nutella
Just now, PartySick said:

My gay heart belongs to @Flippy I fear :bradley:

I will cohabitate and strut around LA with miss Skas though, she and I have a lot of personal un-f*cking to do together :ladyhaha:

Famous last words. One minute you're strutting together, the next you're raising triplets 😜

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

PartySick
Just now, JessFletch said:

Famous last words. One minute you're strutting together, the next you're raising triplets 😜

What the deuce you sound like my grandmother :messga:

• LMAO 3

Nutella
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

What the deuce you sound like my grandmother :messga:

Honey, I thought you knew...

👵🏼

• LMAO 1

PartySick
Just now, JessFletch said:

Honey, I thought you knew...

👵🏼

Welp, I've enjoyed my time on GGD. Made it ten years. Oh well!

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• LMAO 2

• Nutella changed the title to Actually Meet Gaga?