⚫️ Actually Meet Gaga?

JessFletch

Featured Posts

Dancing Shadow

i would like to meet her

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"
  • Like 4

faysalaaa

I feel like she would be too distant and awkward, or very loving in a cringe way, so im not sure it will go well?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Heygirl22

I would thank you for impacting my life in a very positive way 🖤 I would really enjoy sharing creative ideas together as she seems open minded to creativity 

• Like 3

Lextyr97

I was gonna say no, but you know what? Yes. I wanna know if I have my stan card in the right place. I’d like to know what she’s actually like. How much of her public persona is real 

• Love 2

JessFletch
15 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

I was gonna say no, but you know what? Yes. I wanna know if I have my stan card in the right place. I’d like to know what she’s actually like. How much of her public persona is real 

That's just it... she has created such a wonderful image of kindness and compassion.

Spoiler

It would suck to find out that she's a ************ in real life lmaooo

A joke, of course. Not possible 💙

⚫️
  • LMAO 1

ChicaSkas

She's wonderful. She absolutely brings an aura of calm to each meeting and she is so compassionate and platonic touchy nice. I've met her 4 times now. each time is very nice. I've never spent more than 5 minutes with her but shes so kind. You feel her before you see her if that makes sense, you feel her kindness. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 22

JessFletch
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

You feel her before you see her if that makes sense, you feel her kindness. 

This was beautifully said.

I'm so glad you've had positive experiences with her. Special memories, no doubt 💙

⚫️
  • Love 1

PartySick

I'd try to stop myself from doing the whole "omg you changed my life" business

Honestly would love to lie down in the grass, stargaze, and have a philosophical discussion with the woman about life, the universe, reality, psychology, and Michael Jackson

💚
  • Like 6
  • Love 11

JessFletch
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'd try to stop myself from doing the whole "omg you changed my life" business

Honestly would love to lie down in the grass, stargaze, and have a philosophical discussion with the woman about life, the universe, reality, psychology, and Michael Jackson

Would love to hear Gaga "hee~heee!" with you 🖤

Stargazing with her could be fun. Until she says something like "it's like looking in a mirror.... let us celebrate this sparkle" lmao

A joke, of course 🤩

⚫️
  • Love 2

KillerMonster

She’s literally the most compassionate person I’ve ever met. She’s so gentle and truely cares about the people she meets. She wouldn’t let go of me at her meet and greet, Peter had to basically pry me from her. :laughga:  Meet her if you ever get the chance. Your life will forever be changed. 

Edited by KillerMonster
Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.
  • Love 17

JessFletch

Peter told you to back up and turn around? 😏🎶

That is such a cute story. I'm glad you got to meet her

edit- forgot to quote you @KillerMonster lol

Edited by JessFletch
⚫️
  • LMAO 4

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, KillerMonster said:

She’s literally the most compassionate person I’ve ever met. She’s so gentle and truely cares about the people she meets. She wouldn’t let go of me at her meet and greet, Peter had to basically pry me from her. :laughga:  Meet her if you ever get the chance. Your life will forever be changed. 

I always say I'm two people,  the woman I was before I met her, and the woman I am now after her. It's that moving. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5
  • Shook 3