Jump to content
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

⚫️ Actually Meet Gaga?


JessFletch
 Share

Featured Posts

JessFletch

If given the chance, would you actually want to spend time with LG? Or do you prefer to admire her from afar?

Spoiler

I obviously enjoy her voice, creativity & songs (and appreciate her positive impact on my life) but I suspect that she & I wouldn’t get along as friends IRL (and that is okay 💖🤷🏽‍♂️)

I would politely decline an opportunity to meet her in person.

Bosom buddies with Gaga? Or keep a friendly distance?

If you’ve met her, what was she like?

(Remember: discussing LG as a public cultural figure/role model is part of fandom fun, but if you have nothing nice to say about another person on this site, stfu! 🖤)

🌝🍂🧪
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

faysalaaa1

I feel like she would be too distant and awkward, or very loving in a cringe way, so im not sure it will go well?

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Heygirl22

I would thank you for impacting my life in a very positive way 🖤 I would really enjoy sharing creative ideas together as she seems open minded to creativity 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lextyr97

I was gonna say no, but you know what? Yes. I wanna know if I have my stan card in the right place. I’d like to know what she’s actually like. How much of her public persona is real 

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

JessFletch
15 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

I was gonna say no, but you know what? Yes. I wanna know if I have my stan card in the right place. I’d like to know what she’s actually like. How much of her public persona is real 

That's just it... she has created such a wonderful image of kindness and compassion.

Spoiler

It would suck to find out that she's a ************ in real life lmaooo

A joke, of course. Not possible 💙

🌝🍂🧪
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ChicaSkas

She's wonderful. She absolutely brings an aura of calm to each meeting and she is so compassionate and platonic touchy nice. I've met her 4 times now. each time is very nice. I've never spent more than 5 minutes with her but shes so kind. You feel her before you see her if that makes sense, you feel her kindness. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 22
Link to post
Share on other sites

JessFletch
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

You feel her before you see her if that makes sense, you feel her kindness. 

This was beautifully said.

I'm so glad you've had positive experiences with her. Special memories, no doubt 💙

🌝🍂🧪
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick

I'd try to stop myself from doing the whole "omg you changed my life" business

Honestly would love to lie down in the grass, stargaze, and have a philosophical discussion with the woman about life, the universe, reality, psychology, and Michael Jackson

🖤
  • Like 6
  • Love 11
Link to post
Share on other sites

JessFletch
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'd try to stop myself from doing the whole "omg you changed my life" business

Honestly would love to lie down in the grass, stargaze, and have a philosophical discussion with the woman about life, the universe, reality, psychology, and Michael Jackson

Would love to hear Gaga "hee~heee!" with you 🖤

Stargazing with her could be fun. Until she says something like "it's like looking in a mirror.... let us celebrate this sparkle" lmao

A joke, of course 🤩

🌝🍂🧪
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

KillerMonster

She’s literally the most compassionate person I’ve ever met. She’s so gentle and truely cares about the people she meets. She wouldn’t let go of me at her meet and greet, Peter had to basically pry me from her. :laughga:  Meet her if you ever get the chance. Your life will forever be changed. 

Edited by KillerMonster
Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.
  • Love 17
Link to post
Share on other sites

JessFletch

Peter told you to back up and turn around? 😏🎶

That is such a cute story. I'm glad you got to meet her

edit- forgot to quote you @KillerMonster lol

Edited by JessFletch
🌝🍂🧪
  • LMAO 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, KillerMonster said:

She’s literally the most compassionate person I’ve ever met. She’s so gentle and truely cares about the people she meets. She wouldn’t let go of me at her meet and greet, Peter had to basically pry me from her. :laughga:  Meet her if you ever get the chance. Your life will forever be changed. 

I always say I'm two people,  the woman I was before I met her, and the woman I am now after her. It's that moving. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5
  • Shook 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...