💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

GaGa: Art y capitalism can be friends

dit

Featured Posts

Chromamama
8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Just so sick to death how the stans circle her like sharks and innocuous comments like this are like blood in the water

Y'all wanna be mad that she does anything but music when she's consistently given musical products nearly ever year since her debut

You also wanna be mad when she has a side hustle she's passionate about and uses herself, even when she maintains integrity in that brand

Make it make sense

She could very well hire a team of writers to write her songs, a team of producers to produce them, show up on the studio for a few takes, and go home knowing it'll be eaten up.

She could outsource the work on Haus Labs to some soulless CEO and stil make millions

She could ditch everything and focus on acting, do half the work, make more money, and stop touring all together

But she doesn't. She remains a hard working, honest, and genuine human but y'all STILL take the piss out of her lmao

Get bent tbh

I think this is an overreaction to how people feel about this. You're clearly bothered that people have opinions on that brand and her statement today. Last year she released a song she randomly did and was a featured artist. The year before that was Hold My Hand. Two songs that weren't major or truly acknowledged by fans in two years compared to albums worth of material from artists within that time, sometimes more than one album - come on now. 

She may be passionate about make up but at least understand where some fans, including me, are coming from. Genuinely the number one reason we are all here is because of her music. Surely its not that hard to understand where fans are coming from with this. 

Edited by Chromamama
  • Thanks 12

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, River said:

Come on, she literally did ads for Coca Cola, Target and other companies, her capitalism is heavily abusing her own music to sell as much as possible for maximum profit.

I'd rather Gaga sell a make up or migraine pills than abuse her power to make us buy the same album over and over just to get a whole experience.

She's the queen of American capitalism.

That's what I said though, like, did you ever see Taylor denying she enjoy the money she gets from all these projects, unlike Gaga did in few occasions? I am sure your answer will be no, Taylor never putting up facade or pretending to be someone she's not. She'd even sue the money out of you if she think you are hindering her from her coins. And that's the issue with Gaga. She contradicts herself and her own words too much. Are you really actually gonna blame the fans when they reacts strongly when they finds out she is doing the opposite things that she previously stated or preaches like right now? I mean, she had it coming quite honestly :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 5

Ultimecia

All I will say is I'm glad people can make a living out of their art, art for art's sake can only get you so far, I can agree with that part... to an extent. :triggered:

Alright, have fun you guys!

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 5

Sunny

While the businessperson and the manufacturer are rewarded, the writer and the artist are suppressed. Unless of course, that art is commodified.

It's true that they can coexist, but it's a forced friendship, one out of coercion. It's not that she's wrong, it's just that the way she has been doing that "friendship" had been wrong for the previous 5 years. It's a wild generalized statement that for some reason she made at a meeting aimed at business. For whatever meaning she wanted it to have.

Edited by Sunny
I like dancin', and ponies....
  • Like 2

StarstruckIllusion

Free… my… mind… ARTCAPITALISTS

You… make… me… WannaSlitMyW*ists

• LMAO 4
  • Shook 1

Obobo
19 minutes ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

It's so funny that the very same people criticizing capitalism are probably the same who are expressing their disappointment through their expensive smartphone :bionic:

It’s not that we hate capitalism, we can’t escape it at all… but if she thinks art and capitalism exists where’s the music? That’s what we want to spend on.

She grew her fanbase preaching about how she’d always make music and perform even if she was broke, “music not the bling”, “i hate money so i don’t perform money honey”….

Now she’s Lady Nurtec and preaching about her Le Riot Lip Liner and capitalism. :bear:

• Like 3

RAMROD
1 minute ago, holy scheisse said:

Another piece of depressing news on this cult site :/ 

Like, this really makes me so concerned now, that in reality, she could be agreeing on her dad political views, and perhaps why we never hear her do or say anything  about it yet, wven when what her dad said on the media lately is kinda affecting her brands :franminervini:  

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Shook 1

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Chromamama said:

She may be passionate about make up but at least understand where some fans, including me, are coming from.

No lmao

Because y'all go a few years without an entire album cycle and decide everything she does means

A) she doesn't care anymore

B) she's lazy

C) she's a sellout

D) all of the above

I refuse to take stans' crying seriously

5 minutes ago, Chromamama said:

Genuinely the number one reason we are all here is because of her music

I'm here because of HER.

Plenty of people make music, literally millions. She's one of the few artists I've connected to and still consider to be one of the greatest, no matter if she's on a world tour, in a movie, working on her makeup brand, or sitting at home making lasagna

She's still the same person I adore

If you can't see that or appreciate her for that then I'm sorry for you tbh

My last post on the matter 'cause I checked out of toxic stan culture ages ago specifically because y'all can be so miserable to be around sometimes

R u 🌈? 🤨📷
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

Juanlittlem
23 minutes ago, PartySick said:

pushing crap products for ridiculous prices knowing people will buy it anyway

Lets not act like Haus Labs aint that 'cause it's an overpriced crap brand that charges twice as much for products just because it has Gaga's name attached to it.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 5

StarstruckIllusion

Why are people moving in this thread?

She’s not entirely wrong, nor is she endorsing no changes to capitalism, and… obv she is one ☠️

Start the activism threads in so serious yall have 15 years of treasure to go through and that’s our luxury 

Shes allowevd to be slightly silly sometimes lmao 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

My god I’m so over the virtue signalers on this site. There’s nothing wrong with what she said. 

• Thanks 7

Fck I luv Art

Y'all are shocked ? 

Did y'all forgot about the Fame era Gaga ?

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤
  • Like 3