💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Alex P: Joker 2 has a "grand-scale musical number"; movie is like WandaVision

Reality

Featured Posts

Reality

For anyone wondering who Alex P is, he's a scooper for a lot of MCU and DC projects. I follow a ton of MCU/DC leak news and he's seen as a pretty reliable insider. He's a writer for the Cosmic Circus, which also reports on a lot of MCU and DC projects. 

The part about the "grand-scale musical number" isn't too shocking because that was already revealed by the movie's stunt coordinator (https://ladygaganow.net/news/2024-lady-gaga-joker-2-stunt-interview/), but the WandaVision comparisons are interesting. If the musicals work similarly to the sitcoms in WandaVision, I feel like this could be a really psychological/surreal kind of movie, which I find super exciting!

🃏🖤👹
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 3
  • Shook 4

Monet

It was expected that the musicals numbers would be kind of a "escape from the real world/reality", but it's nice to see the movie being compared to WandaVision. The show was something fresh from the MCU and still is my favorite Disney + show.

(And i also relate to Wanda trying to ignore her grief and bad feelings with things that brings her confort in a unhealthy way :bradley:)

• Love 3

Stephen

I mean that person is phrasing it in a specific way to make it sound similar. But the idea of someone being insane and/or traumatized and dissociating / hallucinating, even with musical numbers, isn't a new idea, it's not even new to Harley Quinn! :vegas: And it doesn't mean the movie will be anything like Wandavision in its approach, aesthetic, conception etc.

This is just somebody's conjecture based on what they've heard about the movie. I'll be really curious to see what it actually looks like and what kind of comparisons come up after the first trailer drops. I have a feeling they're hiding a lot.

Edited by Stephen
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Mr Oak
6 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I mean that person is phrasing it in a specific way to make it sound similar. But the idea of someone being insane and/or traumatized and dissociating / hallucinating, even with musical numbers, isn't a new idea, it's not even new to Harley Quinn! :vegas: And it doesn't mean the movie will be anything like Wandavision in its approach, aesthetic, conception etc.

This is just somebody's conjecture based on what they've heard about the movie. I'll be really curious to see what it actually looks like and what kind of comparisons come up after the first trailer drops. I have a feeling they're hiding a lot.

Oh wait

So is this hallucination-musical thing a trait of Harley or are they stealing the idea from Margot's Harley? I have no idea about her:ohwell:

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Pretty Savage

I think this picture telling us that musical numbers are going to be hallucinations. Specially that unrealistic big moon.

joker-2-filminden-yeni-kareler-170798379

• Like 2

Reality
29 minutes ago, Mr Oak said:

Oh wait

So is this hallucination-musical thing a trait of Harley or are they stealing the idea from Margot's Harley? I have no idea about her:ohwell:

Margot's Harley did it, but it's not specific to her. It's also not necessarily specific to the Harley Quinn character. There have been instances where she "hallucinates" something, but it's not a normal trait for her. It's more of a stylistic thing to represent Harley's delusions.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

duskball

It’s definitely going to be hallucinations when the musical parts come on. They’re both crazy 

Magic Mike
59 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Oh god I haven’t watched that, what a distasteful scene/remake and editing 🪦 I hope FAD gets a classier treatment 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Economy

I love how have 489191623 "reliable insiders" and still, most of the rumours we hear for Gaga are always wrong.

Taking this with a grain of salt for now :coffee:

Omar Vela

I thinks it's gonna be a combination of references:
-Margot's Harley on the BoP movie in the Diamonds hallucination
-Margot's Harley on TSS scene when she hallucinates flowers and cartoon birds when she goes rampage
-Animated Harley on that infamous movie where she sings (since we got some set leaks when they teased some kind of music band where Harley is the vocalist)

- The King of Comedy 

Edited by Omar Vela

Dancing Shadow

IM SO EXCITED

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"