💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

ChasingTheGhost

my best friend who's a huge Rihanna fan is yelling on how much he hates it. Kinda amused now.

JaysAMess

why of all songs cake, srsly. Fool in Love would be a bit understandable, even We all want love, but cake, really?

She's just sent the most awful message to all young girls that follow her, so incredibly wrong. :fail:

She deserves all the **** she's about to get for this.

Forgetting my disgust at what Chris did to her, and questioning her motives and mental status for being on good enough terms with him to actually be in the same room as him and record a song ---------- I actually like both songs.

Bitches will hate, b---hes will b---h. In the end they'll do what the want regardless of their pasts. I for one, am here for new music and finally a full version of Birthday Cake. Bitches begged and pleaded and RiRi baked us up one hell of a Cake.

ToxicHot

So, does this mean "Birthday Cake" is the next single? :redface:

It's gonna slay the charts tbh. :legend:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Can GGD and you gaga fans please start a trending topic so she knows how disappointed people are in her? This isn't right. Seriously thought she was better than that. I can never see her the same way again. Ever.

Anderson123

Holy crap, Birthday Cake and Turn Up The Music are godly. Am I the only one that cares about the music ? Yes, he is an idiot for beating her but I guess they're over it, music is music and people make mistakes.