💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

This was such a ****ing horrible idea but I gotta say, it's totally badass of those 2 to do this when they KNOW what the press is going to do to them :ohno:

The song is **** though and I'd prefer the original version over this any day.

JaysAMess

Besides the fact he nearly killed her, his skill on the song is non existent.

Aside from the past, he is just a mess, the song is a mess, i'm a mess, and more importantly, riri, you a mess, gurl

If this is her way of saying that she's forgiven Chris and they are back together, why the **** couldn't she have just done that with Fool In Love.

ToxicHot

HE WANT THAT CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

RoadToLove

Did he really just say

"Its been a long time, i've been missing ur body"

WHAT THE FUK IS THAT? I am utterly confused, in some type of alternate universe where its okay to make up and do s-x songs with ur almost killer.

Meltdowns will continue for days to come, thats fo sure

ToxicHot

It's all about the money tbh. :nails:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

RoadToLove

If this is her way of saying that she's forgiven Chris and they are back together, why the **** couldn't she have just done that with Fool In Love.

why of all songs cake, srsly. Fool in Love would be a bit understandable, even We all want love, but cake, really?

She's just sent the most awful message to all young girls that follow her, so incredibly wrong. :fail: