💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

Don't get your hopes up about it being released today lol.

NOOOO! Just rumours about it being released today (20th).

I give up. :sad:

:troll:

JaysAMess

:mad: :eww: :nono:

I don't even know what to think about that.

I'm still really trying to believe she's just playing this "BROWN COLLAB" as a way to make headlines though.. I STILL HAVE A TINY BIT OF HOPE LEFT THAT BROWN WON'T BE ON CAKE!

I don't even know what to think about that.

I'm still really trying to believe she's just playing this "BROWN COLLAB" as a way to make headlines though.. I STILL HAVE A TINY BIT OF HOPE LEFT THAT BROWN WON'T BE ON CAKE!

Me too. Knowing Rih she'd definitely play with us like this.

I don't know though, she just needs to release it already either way.

JaysAMess

Me too. Knowing Rih she'd definitely play with us like this.

I don't know though, she just needs to release it already either way.

She's making it too obvious.. that's the part that confuses me. She could easily be doing this for the headlines and to get some hype going for CAKE.

Wait, does that mean Cake in 2 hours?

I'm assuming #RN = RihannaNavy and #CAKE is randomly thrown in at the end.. so possibly!

She's making it too obvious.. that's the part that confuses me. She could easily be doing this for the headlines and to get some hype going for CAKE.

I'm assuming #RN = RihannaNavy and #CAKE is randomly thrown in at the end.. so possibly!

This b---h is going to make me stay up isn't she. Like the night she was suppose to post the WFL video, and I stay up SO ****ing late refreshing her website and Twitter.

JaysAMess

This b---h is going to make me stay up isn't she. Like the night she was suppose to post the WFL video, and I stay up SO ****ing late refreshing her website and Twitter.

:rofl:

As much as I love this b---h, I'm not going to wait up just to see if she releases it. It'll be a nice surprise to wake up and find out she's released CAKE.

:rofl:

As much as I love this b---h, I'm not going to wait up just to see if she releases it. It'll be a nice surprise to wake up and find out she's released CAKE.

Or you'll wake up with more vague tweets and no release or release date. I'll hope for a surprise when I wake up though.

JaysAMess

Or you'll wake up with more vague tweets and no release or release date. I'll hope for a surprise when I wake up though.

She'll tweet something like, "mmmm diz #CAKE is gonna be so good in 5 HOURS #RIHANNANAVY!!!!!!!" :toofunny: