💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Charli XCX’s New Album Is a Club Record

Delulu

Featured Posts

Delulu

https://x.com/charli_xcx/status/1761429574490194253?s=46&t=M3aWS08gA7fvfb3czfeIMw

https://x.com/charli_xcx/status/1761435539864203735?s=46&t=M3aWS08gA7fvfb3czfeIMw

Sooo hyped rn! Can’t wait for Von Dutch 😭 

edit : Here’s a photo of the two posts bc I don’t know how to embed 😭 

IMG-7815.jpg

Edited by Delulu
f*** u pop music
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 18
  • Shook 2

gagzus

Im so excited, she always delivers when it comes to bops I hope we can still feel Sophie’s influence on the album

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic

Doesn't she always make club music tho :enigma:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Well no, um…

The clubs made her music club music 💕

• YAAAS 1

alsemanche

She's dragging tf out of this roll out that I don't even care much at this point :alsemanche: she's been teasing von dutch for a decade now and there's a whole week left before the release like gurl come AWN :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Delulu
8 minutes ago, tyler k said:

girl we know

5 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I think she meant like full out club anthems, i’m thinking ‘how i’m feeling now’ album but more polished and club-like, most of her catalog is more ‘experimental pop’ imo.

f*** u pop music

Ladle Ghoulash
7 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I’d say Crash was more of a bat and less of a club 

• LMAO 4

Delulu
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Well no, um…

The clubs made her music club music 💕

this

f*** u pop music

huttont

Crash made me into a fan so I’m super excited to be present for a new release 

King of the Fall

Why has she waited so long to drop it? I feel like she announced a new single ages ago.

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Like 1

ode

It feels like this album — and its lead single, plus maybe the second single if the first flops — is a make or break moment for Charli's career moving forward, at least in the pop charts world… Like, if she can score a major chart/radio/streaming hit with the first or second single, I could see the label really investing more in her and deciding like, "Yes, this person can make us money, so let's give them the label support they need to make a hit even possible."

But if the first single and then the second both flop on the charts, I see Charli's career moving in a much less commericial direction, and I'd imagine she would really give up on snagging another radio hit && instead fully commit to the underground/queer/experimental side of her music — because she knows this is the type of music that the majority of her hardcore fans will most love. 

This era will, in one way or another, mark the death of a Charli XCX: either Charli the pop-star of "Fancy" fame or Charli the underground queen of art pop will die from XCX6.

Riley
2 hours ago, ode said:

It feels like this album — and its lead single, plus maybe the second single if the first flops — is a make or break moment for Charli's career moving forward, at least in the pop charts world… Like, if she can score a major chart/radio/streaming hit with the first or second single, I could see the label really investing more in her and deciding like, "Yes, this person can make us money, so let's give them the label support they need to make a hit even possible."

But if the first single and then the second both flop on the charts, I see Charli's career moving in a much less commericial direction, and I'd imagine she would really give up on snagging another radio hit && instead fully commit to the underground/queer/experimental side of her music — because she knows this is the type of music that the majority of her hardcore fans will most love. 

This era will, in one way or another, mark the death of a Charli XCX: either Charli the pop-star of "Fancy" fame or Charli the underground queen of art pop will die from XCX6.

I feel like all of what you described above was essentially what Crash was meant to be and she's already said she doesn't really care to make commercial pop music anymore and this album is clearly more geared toward the "underground/queer/experimental side of her music" so I think we're beyond "make or break moments," she's just doing what she wants now lol

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1