💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor receives backlash from fans

Kimmo

Featured Posts

LadyxGaGa

i don’t get the big deal she’s and up and coming. artist so she is trying to making as much money as she can so she can start gettin creative control and stuff uwu 

• LMAO 4

LadyxGaGa

also she might b stuck in a deal with her new label and maybe her last project didn’t make enough so she’s in debt to the record company. i feel really bad for her she might have to file bankruptcy if this album doesn’t do well 

• LMAO 1

Helxig
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

This is true of deluxe versions too.

I can't imagine Born This Way without Black Jesus, Fashion of His Love, and The Queen or Joanne without Just Another Day and Grigio Girls.

Love Me Right can stay off of Chromatica though as she doesn't fit the general vibe, I feel :traumatica:

I actually love what Melanie Martinez did with her latest album. She dropped the 13 track album, then a few weeks later surprise dropped 3 more tracks which are part of the deluxe. It was so fun absorbing the songs from the album... then getting three more out of the blue

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

ALGAYDO
Just now, Helxig said:

I actually love what Melanie Martinez did with her latest album. She dropped the 13 track album, then a few weeks later surprise dropped 3 more tracks which are part of the deluxe. It was so fun absorbing the songs from the album... then getting three more out of the blue

See, that’s how this thing should be done. Melanie’s team did it the right way. Taylor and Gaga’s teams should take notes. 

• Like 1

Helxig
2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

See, that’s how this thing should be done. Melanie’s team did it the right way. Taylor and Gaga’s teams should take notes. 

Also there was a huge gap between her last two albums... but in the middle she dropped a 6 track EP to keep us fed :artdoll2:

We know there's also going to be a huge gap between this album and the next but... She's making a music video for all 13 songs on this album and will be feeding them to us one by one over the next year or so

ALGAYDO
21 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Also there was a huge gap between her last two albums... but in the middle she dropped a 6 track EP to keep us fed :artdoll2:

We know there's also going to be a huge gap between this album and the next but... She's making a music video for all 13 songs on this album and will be feeding them to us one by one over the next year or so

Wait all 13 songs? Hasn’t she only realized 3? Damn that bitch is busy 

• Like 1

FrederickSpears

It's getting to be too much even as a Swiftie myself. I'm not excited anymore about her albums or eras. The last era I loved was Lover (not so much the album but it wasn't boring) and lately her eras just seem meh, the music isn't as good, her albums are rushed. I liked Midnights, I didn't care about her folklore albums at all other than a few songs here and there. She needs to hurry up and release the final TV's, I really need Tim McGraw re-recorded already..

But yeah it's exhausting and getting to be too much. I can't afford to buy every single variant she throws up for a cash grab like she needs the money or sales. The album will do just fine without a million different variants.

FrederickSpears
1 hour ago, LadyxGaGa said:

also she might b stuck in a deal with her new label and maybe her last project didn’t make enough so she’s in debt to the record company. i feel really bad for her she might have to file bankruptcy if this album doesn’t do well 

Taylor Swift is a billionaire, and her albums sell amazing. She's not in debt at all, and she owns half of the new albums herself now. She uses the other labels mostly as distribution. Also she's a billionaire.

Sherry
9 minutes ago, FreeWendy said:

Taylor Swift is a billionaire, and her albums sell amazing. She's not in debt at all, and she owns half of the new albums herself now. She uses the other labels mostly as distribution. Also she's a billionaire.

Exactly. Debut and Reputation are the only ones she doesn’t own yet.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs đŸ„š

Helxig
41 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Wait all 13 songs? Hasn’t she only realized 3? Damn that bitch is busy 

She released a music video for all 13 songs on her very first album and a whole musical movie (which I saw in theatres) for her second album which they filmed in Budapest. For the second album she also wrote, storyboarded, directed, starred in, attended casting, location scouting, costume designed, took dance classes so she could do choreography (even sought out and bagged Britney's choreographer), co-edited.. she just doesn't stop :air:  

Edited by Helxig

Bowman

Me when Taylor announces 2 new versions and a new tour :saladga:

đ•Żđ•”, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

LadyxGaGa
7 hours ago, FreeWendy said:

her albums do not sell that well compared to what they pay in marketing for her unless she is paying a lot of that stuff upfront she is probs still in the red(taylor’s version)

LadyxGaGa
7 hours ago, Sherry said:

Exactly. Debut and Reputation are the only ones she doesn’t own yet.

i hope one day she gets to own them. those songs are way too personal to go to anyone else uwu

Nycboy

Don’t they all hit streaming anyway? I don’t get the point of buying a different edition of her album, let alone buying any album at all 

Edited by Nycboy

Tyler1992
10 hours ago, LadyxGaGa said:

her albums do not sell that well compared to what they pay in marketing for her unless she is paying a lot of that stuff upfront she is probs still in the red(taylor’s version)

What is the source for this? 

19 hours ago, LadyxGaGa said:

Wait.. This has to be sarcasm or satire?