Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
new music

Allie X - Girl With No Face

alsemanche

Featured Posts

artdoll

I've been so hyped for this album, I can't believe it's finally coming out. I just know I'm going to be listening to it on replay! :giveup:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • YAAAS 1

Doroteyo

woahhh... I think Galina is the coolest track she's ever put out. Musically at least. I wonder what it's about lyrically? I listened on repeat with headphones and danced the house down to the whole album. Love the disco punk vibes throughout. The last song is gorgeous as well. She is truly savior of the month/ of Q1/ of 2024.

She also delivered in Q1 2020 when Gaga postponed, so this is becoming a pattern. She's after Gaga's gays and SHE DESERVES THAT WE EAT HER UP :heat:

• Like 1

JohnnyVersace

Keep an eye out for Track 4 and prepare to be shooketh by my thread tomorrow :teehee:

• YAAAS 1

ajmsamuel
1 hour ago, Tobcho said:

woahhh... I think Galina is the coolest track she's ever put out. Musically at least. I wonder what it's about lyrically? I listened on repeat with headphones and danced the house down to the whole album. Love the disco punk vibes throughout. The last song is gorgeous as well. She is truly savior of the month/ of Q1/ of 2024.

She also delivered in Q1 2020 when Gaga postponed, so this is becoming a pattern. She's after Gaga's gays and SHE DESERVES THAT WE EAT HER UP :heat:

I searchd and Galina means Calm or peace in geek, so i think is a songs shes askin for mental peace

kindest regards
  • Like 1

King of the Fall

Listening right now, its ****ing amazing so far.

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

artdoll

Already listened to it in full twice, it's so good! Allie really did it again. Love this album so much! :holdmyhand:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • YAAAS 1

Bronco

If this album dropped in the 80s it'd be massive & unavoidable. She's perfectly captured that analog synthesiser sound & aesthetic. IT IS SO ****ING GOOD

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

SpiritBunny

Ugh she ended all other pop singers. Like if I was a pop singer other than Allie X I would honestly just retire she ate them all alive. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic

Been listening all night last night and all day today. It's everything. Vocals. Production. Imagery. Message. Concept. Story. 

AOTY :kry:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

SpiritBunny
43 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Been listening all night last night and all day today. It's everything. Vocals. Production. Imagery. Message. Concept. Story. 

AOTY :kry:

And the album has no skips. Each song sounds so rich and dense I just wanna swim in them :traumatica:

• YAAAS 2

Pennywise

Listened to Weird World and Off With Her Tits so far and both were such bops :tony:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE