Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this Gaga's NATURAL hair texture?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16lvma

The second half of this performance from 2013 where she sings Do What U Want is one of the few times where she completely rips off her wig halfway through and shows off her real hair.

You can see it's THICK, luscious and wavy, proving that all those years of bleaching hadn't completely destroyed her hair! :queenga: It's also dark brown, tho you can see lighter roots, and I'm unsure if that's her natural colour or she actually went in and lightened her roots (she did do a similar look for an interview that year iirc).

I wonder if she did style/curl her hair before putting it under the blonde wig. I feel like with all that pinning up and sweating, her natural hair texture would eventually come through, proving that this is in fact her hair in it's most natural state!

Edited by RadioIsOurs
Dailymotion link not working

RadioIsOurs

Edited by RadioIsOurs
Mods pls remove thx

Schizophonic

I remember a btwinterview when she said that she spent hours strangling her hair before going to bed to look good in the morning… maybe that answers you question a bit

• Like 1

Ivy

Yeah I think so, because it looks similar to pics from when she was in highschool and younger. I think the lighter roots could be her natural color, because it's not super dark when she was younger more of medium brown and wavy

Like here

d23780061ffe4c54423d0eff324bea38.png

Illuminati

It looks styled and dyed. Her ASIB look is probably closest to what she would look naturally

Spoiler

lady-gaga-interview-star-is-born.jpg1459184663-lady-gaga-young-high-school.jpegimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNANq123yizNvNE6qNVtA

Before she went blonde she used to dye it darker

• Thanks 1

Helxig

I think it has that kind of wave/curl in it because of the way it was up under her wig!  I'd say that her natural hair has a bit of a wave to it. But it's really hard to tell if she has styled it or not. Even as a kid I wouldn't trust those curls because in BTW she sings about when she was a kid her mom would roll her hair in rollers to curl it so :shrug:  anyone's guess.

have a feeling I've seen her hair wet and it's got a wave to it (how your hair is wet is it's natural state) but I can't find any. Sometimes she even wears wigs in the pool/ocean :laughga: 

Edit:

I think these are all her natural hair, but it's bleached so the curl would be a bit fried, but there's a slight curl there

pmCOMPOSITEgaga.jpg?w=620

lady-gaga-wearing-a-blacks-bikini-as-she

I would believe this one to be her natural hair because at that time she wouldn't have been rolling or blowing out her hair just for school

9340502-6663277-image-a-2_1549217400800.

I'd believe these too

gallery-1459184663-lady-gaga-young-high-

F5RQOJQagAAn1kD.jpg:large

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 1

Killa

She was always hot tbh. I don’t know how she still has a scalp tho. That thing is fried to crisp

RadioIsOurs
4 hours ago, Helxig said:

I think it has that kind of wave/curl in it because of the way it was up under her wig!  I'd say that her natural hair has a bit of a wave to it. But it's really hard to tell if she has styled it or not. Even as a kid I wouldn't trust those curls because in BTW she sings about when she was a kid her mom would roll her hair in rollers to curl it so :shrug:  anyone's guess.

have a feeling I've seen her hair wet and it's got a wave to it (how your hair is wet is it's natural state) but I can't find any. Sometimes she even wears wigs in the pool/ocean :laughga: 

Edit:

I think these are all her natural hair, but it's bleached so the curl would be a bit fried, but there's a slight curl there

pmCOMPOSITEgaga.jpg?w=620

lady-gaga-wearing-a-blacks-bikini-as-she

I would believe this one to be her natural hair because at that time she wouldn't have been rolling or blowing out her hair just for school

9340502-6663277-image-a-2_1549217400800.

I'd believe these too

gallery-1459184663-lady-gaga-young-high-

F5RQOJQagAAn1kD.jpg:large

Actually rolling up your hair in rollers was also a common way of straightening curly hair/achieving a smooth blowout look, not too different from the styles in some of those pictures. So one might never know lol.

• Like 1