Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JLo didn’t want to do anything that’s ever been done before

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RenegAde
3 minutes ago, River said:

That's why she sampled I'm Still in Love With You Boy, a song that has been sampled 9 times already?:laughga:

So you listened to the song but Didn't read the quote i see :laughga:

RenegAde
4 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

I was kinda joking too but I know I need to work on being so negative all the time :( If it was me being excited about something and someone came in just to be shady I would feel pretty disheartened and I’m working on being more considerate of that. I hope you really enjoy it!!! :traumatica:

I'm just tired of people dropping uninformed negative opinions cuz it's jlo and the media somehow allows it.

I personally didn't enjoy the album but the movie was so beautiful (which is what i believe she focused on). It deserved better accompanying music. :stalkga: 

HIM820
23 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Again, avid JLo fan since the 90's...this album did nothing for me, didn't make any noise in my mind and comes off as...safe? It feels like this would have been an EP follow up but 20 years ago, not today where the game is constantly changing.

This is interesting because I see a lot of the people praising the album are non fans who only really liked her first few. So they see this as a return to her popular sound, even if it doesn’t fit into the current pop landscape. 

Older artists are constantly criticized for chasing trends, like Madonna, instead of refining their own sound. That definitely could be considered safe of course, but I kinda prefer it. I personally didn’t like her Pitbull era songs which seems to have lasted for over a decade, so this R&B lite is a welcome return for me. She has always been an actress first imo (which I assume most view her as) so I don’t think this album had to be boundary pushing or anything like that artistically. Honestly, if she would have tried anything else I think people would just call it cringe and judge her anyways so there’s no win for her really. 

Edited by HIM820

pachinko
28 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

I was kinda joking too but I know I need to work on being so negative all the time :( If it was me being excited about something and someone came in just to be shady I would feel pretty disheartened and I’m working on being more considerate of that. I hope you really enjoy it!!! :traumatica:

Send pics to repent. :staymad:

River
43 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

So you listened to the song but Didn't read the quote i see :laughga:

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Reality GIF

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Lucas

Didn't she wear the Versace dress a couple years ago trying to recreate her early 2000's moment? :laughga:

moonsago

Say whatever you want about her but the fact that she just KEEPS on going this hard is ICONIC, she might not be the best musician or vocalist but you can tell she loves music and performing and I love seeing that because very few artists still hustle this way after their peak. 

dimitristhe

It’s a pity she did all this when the demand is not there. I wish she did it before 2013 when she had some demand. The album is not that bad, actually is pretty good. Rebound is a killer! The movie seems very promising. Jlo is known to be an amazing visual artist and performer.

At the end of the day Jlo seems very proud of the album and the visuals and that’s all that matters. And yes, that’s something that never happened before. Name me an artist who paid for a whole musical film? Except MJ who did Ghosts. 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright