Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

All you need to know about the GAGA X Fortnite collab.

LeJoca

Featured Posts

LeJoca

Hi Little Monsters. I'm Joca, also a Little Monster and a Fortnite player since 2017!

I know everything about this game and how it works (collabs, items, events, etc) so if you're kinda confused of what is going on, keep reading!

fortnite-festival-season-2-1920x1080-1b7

I'm pretty sure that you've seen that Gaga has been featured in Fortnite *FESTIVAL*.

But what is it ? what is Fortnite Festival ? imma tell you.

Fortnite is a game that contains a LOT of different modes for you to play, kinda like ROBLOX...

and one of this modes is the Fortnite Festival, when people read the word Festival they thought that it would be another Virtual Fortnite Perfomance, like Ariana's one.

But it is actually not it! (unfortunately).

fortnite-festival-screenshots_13xh.1080.

Fortnite Festival is basically the copy of Guitar Hero.

And there will be the Lady Gaga Fortnite Festival *Pass*.

We're in the Season 2 of the Fortnite Festival Pass, last season the highlited artist was The Weeknd, and there wasn't any event, only his character to buy and unlock!

The pass is something that you unlock once (buy it) and you have 11 levels, you need to do some tasks and get XP to unlock the next level. 

and in this case (gagas pass) the last level is the Lady Gaga Character that you can use it in every game mode you want! 

fortnite-festival-unlock-your-talent-fes

The items on the top are for free. you don't need to unlock the pass to get it. but the other ones with the lock icon, they are pass exclusive.

the pass costs 1800 V-bucks (the fortnite coin) 

AND REMEMBER, you buy the pass and need to complete tasks to go to the next level!

(i can do another topic explaining more fortnite [aka fortnight] if you want)

These are the current VBucks prices.

d2n8qddlirg51.png?auto=webp&s=9bb86df355

This is the Gaga's skin and the items inspired by her that are going to the ITEM SHOP, you don't need to buy the Festival Pass for this one! but it's a Pack of items that COST VBUCKS TOO.

GG3eB9yW0AEnpgf.jpg:large

Fun Fact, when you buy items in fortnite you don't get any power or advantage. they are only COSMETICS.

GG3cGvbXcAAzzZK?format=png&name=small

These are the songs that will be featured in Fortnite Festival (Poker Face is included in the Fortnite Festival Pass). You can choose to play Bass, Base (Guitar, Synths, Pads), Drums or Vocal!

All of the Fortnite Festival songs come and go everyday to play. if you want to play them foreva and anytime you want, you need to buy each song for 500 Vbucks in the Item Shop!

LMK if you need more help, Fortnite is a NIIIIICE game, and now that Gaga is in it i now love it even more <3 (except for the toxic players aah)

Edited by LeJoca
Add context and organization to the text.
  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 13
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 11

Jenina

Let's say you want to buy literally everything available related to Gaga. How many Vbucks would you need and how would that translate to US dollars?

cool
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Stef

So, essentially, the thing that some fans have been begging, for years for, is… an avatar 

Cool! Suddenly an animated concert seems like a dream! :applause:

Edited by Stef
Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

LeJoca
On 2/21/2024 at 2:37 PM, Jenina said:

Let's say you want to buy literally everything available related to Gaga. How many Vbucks would you need and how would that translate to US dollars?

IN MY KNOWLEDGE You'll need to get the 5000 Vbucks Pack. $31,99

update : actually, with 5000 V-Bucks you can only get the pack and the Festival pass. You will have to get more V-Bucks if you want to buy her songs from the shop. Each song is 500 V-Bucks

Edited by LeJoca
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Reality

All you need to know about the Gaga x Fortnite collab: No new music :gayhat:

No but seriously, thanks for this. I've never played Fortnite and I was confused about what this would entail. I thought we were getting a concert :bradley: 

Edited by Reality
𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • LMAO 3

LeJoca
1 minute ago, Obobo said:

HOLD AWN- So that means the Fortnite Concert will feature LG7 instead. Her impact!

Fortnite has a VERY STRONG relation with Marvel and DC, mark my words, we will be getting a Gaga Harley Quinn character too.

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Controversiaga

:traumatica:

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 2

LeJoca
4 minutes ago, Stef said:

So, essentially, the thing that some fans have been begging, for years for, is… an avatar 

Cool! Suddenly an animated concert seems like a dream! :applause:

I'm so happy and satisfied, I was only asking for a character and we got a whole pass of items inspired by her, songs and DANCES!

LeJoca
3 minutes ago, Reality said:

All you need to know about the Gaga x Fortnite collab: No new music :gayhat:

No but seriously, thanks for this. I've never played Fortnite and I was confused about what this would entail. I thought we were getting a concert :bradley: 

The 'New Music' that FN meant is actually her music that it is coming to the game now. NEW NEW MUSIC WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

• Like 1

danbekim

I thought this was gonna be like Ariana's :traumatica:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Noah X

So we're not getting an epic custom experience like this? What is her team even doing?? :messga: all she gets is a guitar mini game? :messga:

• Like 1

LeJoca
10 minutes ago, Noah X said:

So we're not getting an epic custom experience like this? What is her team even doing?? :messga: all she gets is a guitar mini game? :messga:

This is not Gaga's or her team fault. Fortnite chooses what goes on inside the game...but maybe, soon we'll get the Lady Gaga's Fortnite Rift Tour! when ari had her virtual show, there was no Fornite Festival yet, and now that they released this game mode, they need to promote it...

• Thanks 1

LeJoca
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Omg this is disappointing.

Not really, we were waiting only for her character to go into the game, and we got a whole pass with TWO CHARACTERS, items and emotes inspired by her too. Knowing Epic Games, the creator of Fortnite, I'm pretty sure they will host an event with her just like they did with Ariana Grande.

• Like 1