Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Normani is coming

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Lucas

I feel like her team picked the worst time and waited way too long lol, the next months will be so busy I don't think many people will care about her & her music

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

I feel like her team picked the worst time and waited way too long lol, the next months will be so busy I don't think many people will care about her & her music

the right time was 4-5 years ago. now it doesn't matter when she releases because not many people are waiting for it anyway.

Cockroach of GGD
  • Like 6

hieronymus

she's going to come back harder than ever posting another bunch of videos where she's doing menial tasks while subtly exposing her bootyhole

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

hieronymus
Just now, Kimmo said:

Isn’t she coming every year? :partysick:

constantly gooning and edging and withholding her seed

• LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1

Roughhouse Dandy

I'd love to see some optimism for a genuine performer finally coming out with more music. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

LateToCult
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

I think their strategy is to release soon after Camila because she’s probably gonna flop and Normani can potentially out chart her if they build the right kind of buzz.

• LMAO 3