💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Hoda Kotb says she can share her dressing room with Kelly Rowland

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Kelly Rowland was supposed to fill in for Jenna Bush Hager, but stepped down after a dressing room debacle.

Kelly Rowland is welcome back on Today anytime after that dressing room debacle.

Hosts Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager have nothing but love for the singer and actress after she stepped down as cohost during the Feb. 15 show at the last minute due to an issue with her dressing room.
Appearing to address the reports that Rowland opted to leave because she and her team were unhappy about the dressing room they were provided. Rowland was on the show to promote her upcoming legal thriller Mea Culpa, written and directed by Tyler Perry. According to reports, Rowland inquired about using a green room upstairs, but it was occupied by guest Jennifer Lopez, on hand to promote her new album This Is Me… Now and companion film.

Fellow singer Rita Ora stepped in for Rowland, hosting with Kotb while Hager was away.
Ora filled in at the last minute, writing on Instagram after the ordeal, "Well, this happened! We had two minutes to prepare ahhh, thank you @hodaandjenna for asking me to cohost the show... Everyone was so lovely and kind, I had SO much fun doing it!! 💗💗💗 Love to everyone that tuned in, maybe we should do more??!!!"
On Tuesday's show, Kotb also thanked Ora for pivoting. "We just want to give a shoutout to Rita Ora, who kind of came in at the last second and really did a phenomenal job," she said. "So we have great women on this show. Two great women right there." source

rita-ora-confirms-asked-co-76679488.jpg

Cockroach of GGD

Ceres

I mean good for Rita Ora for stepping in last minute , I think we like to rag on her music, but can’t say she’s not a workhorse

✧ ✧ ✧
  • Like 2

hieronymus

Did Kelly or anyone ever mention what was wrong with the dressing room?

Charmz
2 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

It’s been radio silence 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

DrKindnessKunt1999

I wonder how they got Rita to host though? Was she just hanging out in the studio randomly? Does she live two minutes away from the studio? Did Hoda run around until she saw someone famous? 

GAMS
40 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

I wonder how they got Rita to host though? Was she just hanging out in the studio randomly? Does she live two minutes away from the studio? Did Hoda run around until she saw someone famous? 

She was already a guest on the show that morning, so she stepped in!

GAMS, gay popstar
  • Thanks 1

Dayman
1 hour ago, hieronymus said:

No and we probably won’t. Realistically a producer is probably the one to blame. Just based on how Today is handling it publicly and how Kelly’s team has been silent. There’s no chance it’s *just* about a dressing room.