💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG7 Creation Started Last Summer?

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

OMonster

I have no doubt about this. 

That particular photo having a black heart emoji too is indicative of her recording LG7. 

Her latest pics also look to be taken from that period, or thereabouts, based on her appearance. 

We also have actual quotes from Gaga where she told us that she had been enjoying creating in private and how working on TCB revived her creativity. Then we have the "special project" mentioned in the Instagram post, where she also said she hasn't felt as passionate about music for many years as she does now. 

So... it's all there. LG7 is done. We're just waiting now. 

subtext / fantasy

Killa
15 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I have no doubt about this. 

That particular photo having a black heart emoji too is indicative of her recording LG7. 

Her latest pics also look to be taken from that period, or thereabouts, based on her appearance. 

We also have actual quotes from Gaga where she told us that she had been enjoying creating in private and how working on TCB revived her creativity. Then we have the "special project" mentioned in the Instagram post, where she also said she hasn't felt as passionate about music for many years as she does now. 

So... it's all there. LG7 is done. We're just waiting now. 

Not you hyping me god I must log off

arghhhhhh her magnum opus must be this or I’ll jump from the balcony

• LMAO 1

ryansamonster
33 minutes ago, Levine said:

Was Joker OST already done last summer? 

How big of a part do you think Gaga has on this Joker soundtrack?? I keep seeing people talk about this like she’s doing a full ASIB moment. It’s not like that. 

• Thanks 1

Killa
9 minutes ago, ryansamonster said:

How big of a part do you think Gaga has on this Joker soundtrack?? I keep seeing people talk about this like she’s doing a full ASIB moment. It’s not like that. 

I don’t believe she’ll have more than 3 musical moments, if even. And if if she sings solo or duets it’ll be one max.

maybe she covered some other 3 songs from the 50s for example. That’s maximum 2 months worth of studio work. I very much doubt she actually wrote a song, like maybe one and might even be instrumental?

so yeah to me…. Makes no sense