💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joker: Folie Á Deux Will Have Super High Stakes. Are We Ready As Gaga's Fanbase?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Ilysm bb but I already feel the red dot on my forehead. Besides, for all I know my little bit of tea is long stale and there's nothing to worry about. I just thought I'd prep the coven for the maximum amount of drama we could face in our future. 

:partysick: You backtracking? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

Roughhouse Dandy
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:partysick: You backtracking? 

Alright, Ms. Thing. Adjust those reading spectacles so I can remind you of a few words from my 1st post. Ahem.

"Unless they re-wrote significantly (which is still v possible)"

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Future Lovers
3 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

r/movies been a bit negative lately over the recent shots, but maybe that'll switch around after the official trailer.

Well...I can't blame them. Publicity shots are rarely if ever nice to look at but these especially look pretty cheap. 

HotLikeMexico

Her team doesn’t pay me. If it’s great cool. If it flops, who cares. 

• Like 1

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

I'm really not trying to edge y'all with info that 1) could have changed 2) would mess things up for me and others if I get too messy, so I'm just gonna say the early drafts had a plot twist that turned an "innocent" moment into a very visceral scene they jump-cut to. If they didn't scrap it or rework it, there will be a lot people saying it crosses a line into distasteful. And the ending will make some people very mad on top of it. I'm here for it but the way the culture is looking recently idk how it's going to go over. 

Is this about the alleged r*pe scene? I don’t think Gaga, as a survivor of SA, would be too comfortable filming a r*pe scene :wacko:

monketsharona

I honestly would advice anyone to lower the stake. Mainly because the sequel will be totally different in genre as the first movie so the respond could be different in box office and critics.

The trailer release will already give us an idea if people are interested or not that much. Wait and see

For the moment I have to say I see more respond from Gaga fans than anyone else 

Starmie25
48 minutes ago, Future Lovers said:

but these especially look pretty cheap. 

Do they? :poot:

Future Lovers
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

Do they? :poot:

Yes. They're not good. I mean like I said, most promotional publicity shoots are not good by nature, but these are very poor. 

almanac

Not reading all that but I'm not worried at all. The movie will do fine and this fanbase will be fine.

🇧‌🇴‌🇾‌ 🇸‌🇪‌🇳‌🇹‌ 🇫‌🇷‌🇴‌🇲‌ 🇦‌🇧‌🇴‌🇻‌🇪‌
  • Sad 1

LG7 time now
9 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

Surely not worse than ARTPOP, if it’s bad it’ll be like HOG 

Nooo it would be a million times worse than HOG, but much much much better than ARTPOP

HausOfAntonio
On 2/15/2024 at 10:55 PM, RAMROD said:

I personally care if this will drives Gaga into depression again like ARTPOP era does. :littlepotter: 

And especially crucial since she doesn't have figure like Tony Bennett anymore now. :franminervini:

She’s a 37 year old woman now I’m sure an underperforming project won’t drive her into a depression anymore. During ARTPOP she was in a completely different, much more toxic place. 

Stephen

The online conversation space is so hostile right now I'm 100% certain even if the move is acclaimed there will be some viral tweets or tik toks bashing it. There will be people who make it their mission to **** on this movie. We have to just ignore them and focus on the positive.

I'm more concerned about "fans" who mock her and accidentally contribute to a larger narrative. We don't need any "99 people in a room" compilations going viral, we don't need any negativity about her method acting or calling her cringe or pretentious or epione jokes.  For the love of god can we just resist the urge to pick her apart??

Season 3 Love GIF by Paramount+

Edited by Stephen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

ajmsamuel
On 2/15/2024 at 6:27 PM, Maxine Puth said:

Surely not worse than ARTPOP, if it’s bad it’ll be like HOG 

On 2/15/2024 at 5:54 PM, Maxine Puth said:

Ma’am most of us were here for ARTPOP. :ladyhaha: This fanbase will be ok. 

And that was 11 years ago. At least talkim bout me i grow up AMD domt care that much like before the chárts

kindest regards