šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is LG7 in the making or finishing process?

Controversiaga

Which   

228 members have voted

1. 1. Which

• Making
    • Finishing

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Gaga still recording = Far from mastering phase = master lacquer not available yet = the metal stampers haven been made yet = vinyl is not produced yet = Billboard required vinyl & other physical release to be shipped on release week to be counted in the chart = LG7 release is still long timeĀ :franminervini:Ā Ā :bradley:Ā Ā :healedmyheart:Ā Ā :kry:Ā Ā :neyde:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”
  • LMAO 2

sarcamstic

so many little pessimists on here omgĀ :bradley:Ā sheā€™s teasing the album, something is definitely coming soon. gagaā€™s team is fully aware of how temperamental her fanbase isā€¦ so i really donā€™t think they would risk the meltdowns and twitter lashings that would ensue if nothing drops after the recent studio pictures. although, i do think the vague hints & confusion that gagaā€™s been building IS her teamā€™s idea of pre-release promotion. having little monsters do the easy promo themselves by talking about the pics week after week is kinda smartā€¦ iā€™m letting myself get hypedĀ :vegas:

Edited by sarcamstic
flying like 1000 birds
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

HelloHangoverz
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Gaga still recording = Far from mastering phase = master lacquer not available yet = the metal stampers haven been made yet = vinyl is not produced yet = Billboard required vinyl & other physical release to be shipped on release week to be counted in the chart = LG7 release is still long timeĀ :franminervini:Ā Ā :bradley:Ā Ā :healedmyheart:Ā Ā :kry:Ā Ā :neyde:

is this a parody of antspants?Ā :cryga:

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

InsomniaMonster69

Finishing. Gaga would never tease this hard when she just started recording and isn't sure about the concept.Ā 

I'm pretty sure we will see/hear the lead single in the next two monthĀ 

Edited by InsomniaMonster69

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, sarcamstic said:

the meltdowns and twitter lashings

LG7 title!!!!!Ā :excited2::excited2:

• LMAO 1

eunino

She is in the studio since November so if she was just casually posting random pics while creating at the studio, I think she would have posted some pics already.

The fact she was completely silent and then now decided to post 3 photos a day is really an indication of something to me.

Also, I feel like when artists are in the studio they wonā€™t stop their creativity flow to update their social medias. To me, it is all teasing now and the material is locked.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

SPARTACUS

If LG7 is released before Joker 2, I'll deactivate. Bookmark me mods. :coffee:

-š“š‡š„ š…š€šŒš„ š„ššˆš†šŒš€ā„¢

artdoll
5 hours ago, Killa said:

I'm going to throw it out there, it's more than half done, not more than that

I totally agree with this, I think it's about 50%/60% done if anything (although I'd love to be proven wrong!). I'm not gonna get too hyped about it just yet but I am excited. Studio pics are a good sign!

ļ½”ļ¾Ÿā˜ glued up, sometimes it's too much ā˜ ļ¾Ÿļ½”
  • Like 1

dit

Making process! GaGa gonna release the album like in 4 months + probably. To people saying "oh no she not gonna tease something so far away! r u kidding?! no way! Not my Gaga dream!" ok gurl...Where is chromatica film? That's what I thought!

Period.

Ā 

• Like 1

dit
6 hours ago, Ophelia said:

Obviously finishing, she wouldn't post that much if we were months ahead of the annoucement.Ā 

The pics are old, even her face has looked slightly fuller during recent Vegas sightings.

IT'S COMING!

b42c73337b7ad0ac7d5ac031c1b7fdce.gif

OMG NOT us using her her face puffiness level as indication for when she will release or when she is working or not on new music OMG Ā This fan base is AMAZING

• LMAO 3

Ophelia
10 minutes ago, dit said:

OMG NOT us using her her face puffiness level as indication for when she will release or when she is working or not on new music OMG Ā This fan base is AMAZING

I'm sorry but her face changes quite a lot and it would be dumb of us to not use it to create some sort of timelines. And I'm not saying it in a mean way, she's always goregousĀ :messga:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • LMAO 1

Killa
14 minutes ago, dit said:

The way you put it like I laughed like a crazy person. Are we collectively sociopaths?Ā 

• LMAO 2

Mother of Puppies

My theory: When she posted this devil šŸ‘¹ emoji (or monster?) she said thatā€™s itā€™s guarded by thatā€¦ and she was wearing a tshirt with a šŸ‘¹ on itā€¦ which means sheā€™s the one protecting the music in the studio ā€¦ so sheā€™s still there hence all the pics

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

dit
41 minutes ago, Killa said:

The way you put it like I laughed like a crazy person. Are we collectively sociopaths?Ā 

I think we truly are :lmao:Ā only this fan base would read into puffy face and lipstick for clues :lmao:Ā 

Killa
12 minutes ago, dit said:

I think we truly are :lmao:Ā only this fan base would read into puffy face and lipstick for clues :lmao:Ā 

Years ago it was no this is old, the fillers havenā€™t seat yet.Ā :ladyhaha:

joanne was the roots for example luv it

• LMAO 1