💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Kanye about Taylor and Beyonce

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

Karl

Clown, that carnival song is so gross when you read the lyrics and especially his verse, can't believe it's sat at #1 on Spotify it's awful :messga:

A Very Gaga Holida

Please, someone, anyone, sew his mouth and cut his fingers :motherofpuppies: (not for real for real though :laughga:)

Edited by The Z

Future Lovers

And yet she's the one who needs to "get over it"

I just know he cannot stand to see her being more successful than he ever was at his peak. I also know he cannot stand to see that she didn't take his actions against her lying down and made the absolute most out of a terrible situation. 

Edited by Future Lovers

Zedd

Can we stop giving stupid people attention they crave so much? :selena: He's one of those people...

The ARTPOP Zedd

ALGAYDO
11 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

He must be coming down from his mania. 

Just wait a few weeks. He’s gonna be back to his manic self. Unchecked bipolar disorders are a rollercoaster. Still can’t believe he brags about going on without medication. It’s not even entertaining anymore, it’s straight up sad. He needs to get treatment if he wants to be a present and competence father to his kids  :/

• Thanks 2

Charmz

The legacy of Kanye West will always be the moment his career ended - when he disrespected a young Taylor Swift during a pivotal moment in her career. His public mental health crisis will be a footnote, and his marriage to a reality TV star forgotten altogether. He could have been great, he could have continued to focus on HIS art and accomplishments, but he shifted focus to Taylor Swift. He made Taylor Swift the world's most famous woman. He made himself synonymous with decaying mental health. He can turn it around. It's up to him. I wish him peace.

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • LMAO 1

Red

I’m just glad he’s making coherent sentences 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Agunimon

Kanye West
Actual Stan

:ororomunroe:

I wonder what song he is looking forward to the most on Tortured Poets Department.