đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kim Petras - Slut Pop Miami

Joshua James

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
4 hours ago, ryanmonster said:

Nah the real tea is the fact that literally no one ever makes it a point to talk about luke when it comes to the massive list of other artists he has produced for, yet when it’s Kim it’s suddenly all you people can talk about. 

He’s brought up every single time an artist works with him, but y’all ignore those backlashes because it doesn’t suit your false narrative of “omg y’all just hate trans artists” lol I didn’t think people saying “don’t support a r*pist” was considered a bad thing. But I guess in this current age of R*pe Culture, it makes sense 

ryanmonster
On 2/14/2024 at 5:15 PM, ALGAYDO said:

He’s brought up every single time an artist works with him, but y’all ignore those backlashes because it doesn’t suit your false narrative of “omg y’all just hate trans artists” lol I didn’t think people saying “don’t support a r*pist” was considered a bad thing. But I guess in this current age of R*pe Culture, it makes sense 

It has been extremely disproportionate. Also, Kim is not a “r*pist” so if you wanna talk about a “false narrative” let’s be clear about the fact that Kim is a separate artist and also the fact that the guy was not proven guilty. The fact that you continue to defame him is a choice, especially considering the case is settled and done.  Trying to be an advocate against “r*pe culture” online by trying to make gays feel guilt/shame for listening to Slut Pop…it doesn’t quite add up, sorry

Edited by ryanmonster
Mistyped
  • Like 2

Controversiaga

Some ppl need to be banned from Kim threads 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Thanks 2

weed

Love it, love how many more tracks compared to original.

A+++: Head Head Honcho, Gag On It, Can we f**k?

A++: Rim Job, Slut Pop Reprise

I love it a lot: Cubana, C*ckblocker, Whale C*ck

Great song: F***kin this F***kin that, Butt Slut

I'll still bop to it: Banana Boat, Get F*****d

Can we F**k? middle verse reminds me of the end of the Madonna Rusical, another song reminds me of Come Through by Priyanka

Edited by weed

StrawberryBlond

Well, that was a bit of a let down, to say the least. I was so looking forward to it as a great guilty pleasure treat but it was really quite different to the original EP and not in a good way. The first was tacky in a fun and witty way, this just seems tacky and trashy in a rushed way, the lyrics just seem like she's not trying. The production wasn't as good as the first and considering that the first one was quite cohesively good with just a few songs but this one had over 12 songs with only a handful of good ones made for quite a damp squib. The original SP could've been a fully-formed album if it were longer and feels all-over very professional, this one feels like rejected tracks made by an amateur. I have the feeling that this was why it was marketed as an EP even though some studio albums these days are the same length or shorter. I think her management knew it was sub-par and just released it as a cash grab for fans of the original SP who were desperate for a follow-up but didn't want it to be considered an official album that the public at large were going to find out about, this was for big time fans only. So saying, there were 4 tracks I haven't been able to listen to in full because as I feared, they got age restricted on YouTube (I don't want to sign into my account to watch such content, I just wait for a fan to upload their version which is allowed for some reason) but I heard snippets of them through reactions but they didn't sound that amazing either. I don't know why Kim's videos get age restricted for lyrical content when there are artists all over YouTube making tracks this dirty and worse who don't get age restricted. But oh, well, the few remaining good songs can always go into my Kim Petras sexy playlist, along with the entirety of SP and songs like Coconuts and Hit It From The Back.