💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ATRL Insider (RideOrDie): “You’ll see soon”

anonnona

Featured Posts

dit

I think he meant the movie lol so technically he is right I guess. This is so frustration for me :(

Noah

No one is begging you all to believe Insiders. If you don't want to believe them fine. If you want proof - look at their post history. RideOrDie is known by several fandoms (again a quick Google Search, where many Fanpages quote him as a reliable Insider would appear) as someone who has intel on releases. 

If you are 100% sure that all insiders are fake or liars, then simply stop interacting with these Threads, especially when you only spread negativity vs. talking about the rumors at hand.

OT: I believe RoD cause I've known of them and their Tea. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 9

Erich Johnson
8 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Sorry but you don't know what you're taking about. The postponements and cancelations statements always come from fake sources that are ready to backtrack on what they've said. Officially it only happened two times for Chromatica in terms of release dates, one for Stupid Love (allegedly, we don't know if that's true) and the delay for the album due to covid. We don't have any clues of what their plans are, and 99% of insider info is fake. there's no need to assume they don't believe in their potential and even less to compare her team to Taylor Swift's. They have a plan and they are sticking to it, all the insider claims about postponements are baseless.

+ Chromatica film

+ Early LG5 (gaga teased on twitter)

+ ARTPOP singles changes:

-Aura, Venus, DWYW

The leaked documents prove the mess about this era (like NOBTR, sexxx dreams, etc)

+Partynauseus

+ACT II

+Lady Legendy mess

Etc

Edited by Erich Johnson
  • Like 4

ThisGuyTony

I hate how “music plans changed last minute” but HausLabs and Nurtec ads go thru and were planned perfectly. :icant:

• LMAO 17

NATAH
17 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

this wasn't a cancelled project, it's Joanne

all of her albums have early concept stages that get scrapped, it's standard in creative projects

there's nothing special about the early stages of Joanne

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

DanielM

I still think we'll have an announcement this Friday. Call me delusional idc, the 10 black hearts are a thing, I just know it 

Going Crazy GIF

• YAAAS 2

EGOT2027

how do we know he doesn’t mean joker (which is expected to start promo in about two weeks) ??

BlingNotTheMusic

So with RideOrDie's "confirmation" of something soon (didn't specify music or movie) maybe Joker trailer tomorrow, LG7 lead announcement within a week of that?

lilboyblue
7 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

how do we know he doesn’t mean joker (which is expected to start promo in about two weeks) ??

Could very well be, and we will turn our umbrellas upside down and receive thee

Edonis

RideOrDie only really knows music stuff though, not movies. I don't think their comment is related to Joker. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

lilboyblue
4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

RideOrDie only really knows music stuff though, not movies. I don't think their comment is related to Joker. 

Amen :pawsup:

• Like 2

TimotheeChalamet
48 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

+ Chromatica film

+ ARTPOP singles changes:

-Aura, Venus, DWYW

The leaked documents prove the mess about this era (like NOBTR, sexxx dreams, etc)

+Partynauseus

+ACT II

+Lady Legendy mess

Etc

Read my comment again: RELEASE DATES.

Everything you pointed out has nothing to do with her team, there's a huge misconception floating around here. I agree that some thing have not been handled correctly in the past but when you make music and art nothing ever goes entirely smoothly. Not even with other artists. Before you come to a set release date there's a lot of **** to do and arrange, and the mess in the leaked documents only happened behind the scenes and while recording ARTPOP, not when her team or label were planning the era. 

Orginal LG5 was never teased and was Gaga's decision to move towards a different genre while recording.

Partynauseous was scrapped because of divergences with Kendrick Lamar and never announced to be a single or whatever. 

ARTPOP singles were changed because of her management shifting. 

Act II was never even started. 

Lady and the Legend is being handled by Tony Bennett's management. 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Thanks 5

peto flex

They're probably waiting for the trailer release and will announce/release the single

💎💎
  • Like 1

tyler k
3 minutes ago, peto flex said:

They're probably waiting for the trailer release and will announce/release the single

i agree with this tbh. it'd be perfect to get the hype up for the GP! 

shes already gotten fans hyped with her cryptic IG posts 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 3