Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ATRL Insider (RideOrDie): “You’ll see soon”

anonnona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Red said:

Why are Gaga insiders so vague while other pop girlies insiders spill all the specific tea 😭

This fanbase level of insulting our only legit insiders is high. That's mainly why Mr.S will never tease anything else concerning Gaga. 

We really can't complain having only crap fake insiders, all the legit ones just don't want to have anything to do with this fanbase anymore. 

• Thanks 8

Ack1234
14 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

It’s why I feel like I belong :traumatica:

Me to we all belong xx

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
3 minutes ago, Ghost Face said:

Fixed :hor:

I mean…let’s not act like Gaga didn’t do the most teases for this upcoming era the same month insiders “thought” they knew. This is not convenient lol. Everyone can be trepidatious at their own will.  

Edited by ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
21 minutes ago, Reality said:

I'm reading the ATRL thread and it's so funny to see the replies before RideOrDie's post and the replies after :ladyhaha: Monsters are a f*cking mess :icant: 

Can you tell me around what page # so I don't have to search haha

BlingNotTheMusic

OP: This is exciting but I get a hint of sarcasm or something with that Gaga gif below his comment. Like he knows "soon" can mean this week or 2 months from now. 

So for now, I'm not moving :traumatica:

• Thanks 1

Reality
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Can you tell me around what page # so I don't have to search haha

I started from 4915 and went from there lol 

🃏🖤👹
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Reality said:

I started from 4915 and went from there lol 

I ask because yesterday there were like 30 pages and I literally read everything only there to be... nothing :laughga:

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

OP: This is exciting but I get a hint of sarcasm or something with that Gaga gif below his comment. Like he knows "soon" can mean this week or 2 months from now. 

So for now, I'm not moving :traumatica:

I think RideorDie is known for having his infos thanks to labels programmations (radios and so on), so if he's teasing something it's probably a matter of weeks at most

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

tyler k

IDC I AM MOVING

yall are being SO NEGATIVE like stop!

mother shared FOUR studio pics last week COME ON NOW 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 4

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think RideorDie is known for having his infos thanks to labels programmations (radios and so on), so if he's teasing something it's probably a matter of weeks at most

Thank you King :enigma:

I gained all hope today

Feeling Yourself Episode 1 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• YAAAS 3

lilboyblue

The trauma is strong with y'all. Believe it, don't believe it... it's all the same. It will come when it comes.

As for myself, let me receive some ash tomorrow and cleanse myself to prepare for her coming. :tony:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

ShayCristoforo

This is the time we turn on each other. It’s like clockwork lol

And then when she announces something, we’ll be jumping up and down, crying, hugging each other.

Just wait, she’s teasing stuff. There’s insider buzz. There’s already a dark and/or magical theme being teased. LG7 is on its way, and then we will have Joker 2. 

This year, we will have more masterpieces like Electric Chapel, and a masterpiece in acting with Gaga as Harley, and you can’t tell me otherwise. :iamfair:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 10

madmagical6
37 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Y’all are very negative. He was specifically asked about a post he made months ago, and that was his answer. Because she’s coming ….. soon. It’s clear her team is keeping a tight lip on the actual plans/release plan but the industry insiders know that she’s coming which has been said all along. Be patient. 

I'm not being negative it's just a bit silly for an atrl user I've never clapped eyes on is making baseless predictions based on seemingly nothing. It's not better than the fake twitter insiders.

SpiritBunny

Yawn I’m over insiders vague ass statements. Have a title or release date or keep it shut. 

• Thanks 4

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Erich Johnson said:

Gaga and her team constantly postpone and cancel things. Tha's mean they don:t trust in quality and potential of their work. that's sad. In This point Taylor team needs coach Gaga team.

Sorry but you don't know what you're taking about. The postponements and cancelations statements always come from fake sources that are ready to backtrack on what they've said. Officially it only happened two times for Chromatica in terms of release dates, one for Stupid Love (allegedly, we don't know if that's true) and the delay for the album due to covid. We don't have any clues of what their plans are, and 99% of insider info is fake. there's no need to assume they don't believe in their potential and even less to compare her team to Taylor Swift's. They have a plan and they are sticking to it, all the insider claims about postponements are baseless.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1