💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is LG7 horror themed?

Quark

Featured Posts

Sir

Yeah, a horror theme with lead single “Bloody Mary (Sped Up Version)” new splatter vinyl variation incoming :franminervini:

Edonis

I doubt it. She kinda sorta did that with The Fame Monster already. Someone else pointed this out in this thread already, but Gaga has used "dark" imagery and aesthetics throughout her career, regardless of the themes or energy of the music. She just likes that kind of stuff lol and she draws inspiration from a lot of artists who have played with that imagery as well. I don't think it's an indication of sound or direction. 

Schwerk

It wouldn't surprise me, she's a big horror fan. Maybe a post-punk / new wave / early goth rock influence? That would be sick. 

I'd love for the album to be conceptual, not written from her personal viewpoint, but that of an alter ego or a character or her shadow side or whatever. Something that challenges her to write about different subjects. That way she can go deep without it getting too personal and avoid scratching open her own mental wounds. Hope the process of making the record is healing and not as mentally exhausting as Chromatica was for her.

I also have a feeling she will produce and write more all by herself.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch