💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga....MOVE sis...MOVE

dit

Featured Posts

dit
8 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

Luckily I'm a Hive member so I'm eating good right now but we just gotta hold on for LG7! Gaga will release it when it's fully baked!

This album not only fully BAKED it is BURNT! how much it need to stay in oven?! I want to cry I HATE THIS :cryga: 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 20

NewYorkGirl
13 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

IMG-6201.gif

I have nightmares about this look

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.
  • LMAO 1

Kubi

We're gonna eat the most delicious freshly baked boule when it's ready. I just know Boris is milling the flour as we speak. 

they call me angela vidal
  • LMAO 7

dit
Just now, Dennis said:

Y'all are so nasty

Nasty the good kind or the bad kind ? :( I can't control my emotions ok?! I am so sorry ok? :cryga: :fatcat:

• Love 2

LateToCult

It’s too late to move. Beyoncé and Taylor sucked all the hype energy for the next several months

• Like 4
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 6

Kubi
1 minute ago, dit said:

Nasty the good kind or the bad kind ? :( I can't control my emotions ok?! I am so sorry ok? :cryga: :fatcat:

Let's get you your Nurtec. :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 18
  • Thanks 1

Dennis
2 minutes ago, dit said:

it feels like you guys are bullying her at this point with the memes and stuff.

Remember she started teasing the album so she may be reading GGD from time to time

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

dit
Just now, Kubi said:

Let's get you your Nurtec. :ladyhaha:

OMG not this comment serve this energy: grandma-1.jpg

:cryga: I deserve it :cryga: Give me my nurtec I guess with Gaga's discount code :cryga: 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Kubi
Just now, dit said:

OMG not this comment serve this energy: grandma-1.jpg

:cryga: I deserve it :cryga: Give me my nurtec I guess with Gaga's discount code :cryga: 

This is exactly what I was going for hahahahaha 

• LMAO 1

dit
Just now, Dennis said:

it feels like you guys are bullying her at this point with the memes and stuff.

Remember she started teasing the album so she may be reading GGD from time to time

I am hoping Gaga did not see this website but if she does I hope she sees my post is from love. I did not swear at her or say mean stuff. I know she works very hard and is always plotting in the background it;s just hard on me to be patient :( I don't have the self control some of u smart more sophisticated and glamorous fans have ok? But I will keep trying tumblr_mi6bxbLDV61qh24xyo1_500.gif :heart: 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 2

Linus Gaga
11 minutes ago, EberGaga said:

Isn't that being avoid from all these huge albums a good plan??? At least she has acknowledged the existance of the album just calm down and wait for the right time!

Is it fair for me to say that, she always lift other artists up and let them shine, but sometimes she forgot herself is the LADY GAGA, she is the star as well. Maybe she really doesn't care about chart and success, but as fans we still wanna see her shine. Is like 911 music video, is one of her best and quality music video, but lack of big promo, so not much people outside the fanbase knows about it. Most non fans I know, they only knows about bad romance,  poker face, a star is born and maybe applause. I just think that she deserves to be that global superstar all over radio again.

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

julz

Think of it this way...these pop gurlies are delivering these this first half of 2024 becoz Gagz will devour the second half of the year :giveup: :ohwell:

But im still hoping for a tease of LG7 this week..or even Joker 2

Butters Stotch

Hopefully she's gonna release by the end of February. If she doesn't, I think the album is coming after Joker, because there are many big releases already announced during the first half of the year.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 1