Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does Gaga talk too much at TBTWB?

lairofhk

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benjamin Monk

I love how she breaks up the ballads with them, I would've been so bored in-between Hair and Speechless at the MB and BTWBs if she hadn't talked I hate slow songs tbh

John The Gypsy

I actually feel like she didn't talk too much at the show I went to. Well, at least compared to the Monster Ball. This time around she was less sentimental with her speeches & more like IDGAF!!!!

bumblebee

I think she has the right to talk as much as she wants at the show. From my point of view, from the fan point of view, it's cool to see her interacting with the audience.

For casual concert-goers it may seem like too much/long, but if the fans scream loud and cheer, it's OK even for the GP

No, her speeches are as much a part of the show as her music, and both are WONDERFUL!!!

I saw 20 Monster Balls, and even though the speeches only varied a little from show to show (moreso from month to month), I never got tired of them!

heavymlover

For those saying that the MB has more talking, you should consider that BTWB's setlist is longer. She has to cut some of her speeches to fit more songs.

I like them, but sometimes i get tired to listen her speeches before/during Hair, also i hate when she talks during the songs

Tommy Monster

I think she talks too little :laughga: but really, Monster ball had so many memorable speeches, and these epic speeches should be also in BTWB, but I kinda feel that MB had better ones... so, I have exactly oposite opinion, she talks too little...

Archived