💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does Gaga talk too much at TBTWB?

lairofhk

Featured Posts

Hey everyone,

So I saw Gaga in Vegas on Friday night and had a great time...it was really a great show, although it felt a tad overstuffed at times. I have to say, however, that I thought Gaga talked way too much during the show. It's weird, cause when I saw her at the Monster Ball, I didn't mind her talking and her little speeches, but during this show, I kind of grew tired of them and kind of wanted her to just stop at times. Did anyone who has seen the show feel the same way? If she had talked less I thought the show would have been nearly perfect.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heavymlover

It's a really long show, so at some point I'm sure many people that are not that interested in her message get tired. In my opinion, she doesn't talk that much in recent shows after she cut Hair acoustic (the epicenter of her speeches). That's what connects her with her fans, I think :shrug:

It's a really long show, so at some point I'm sure many people that are not that interested in her message get tired. In my opinion, she doesn't talk that much in recent shows after she cut Hair acoustic (the epicenter of her speeches). That's what connects her with her fans, I think :shrug:

Yeah, makes sense. But idk, I felt she was just too preachy, at least for my taste, at times...Idk, we already know what she's about, we know what her message is about, so I just felt it was kind of unnecessary of her to go on and on about it. She's been talking about these things for years now, that's all.

Elizabeth

I like her little talks and speeches :flutter:

I don't think she talked that much at the BTWB I went to? I only really remember her talking when someone threw Basil on stage and she picked it up and was like "That's not Marajuana, that's basil", when she said someone had nice tits and during TEOG where she was like yelling for the lights to be turned on so she could see everyones faces

Oh and

"everyone is calling this a suicide song. I suppose you can call it whatever the f*ck you want, but I'm gonna sing it. Call it whatever the f*ck you like, I don't give a ****. Always trying to tell me who I am"

Thank God she speaks the way she has been doing.

We would be a bit selfish if we start criticizing her speeches, because there are millions fans who NEED to hear them and it helps them somehow feel stronger.

I guess that we, stans, on these forums, heard her say the same things over and over again. It´s normal we get a bit "tired" of it. But that´s because we are constantly watching her concerts and interviews videos.

But the majority of people that goes to her concerts only hear those speeches FOR THE FIRST TIME. Think about it!

HOTRODSGAGA

First of all, it's a good way for her to catch her breath back, If you ant her to sing good + dance, she needs to rest.

However, i really dislike when she talks for ages IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ****ING SONG ( :wtf: )Like, she ruined speechless at TMB :noparty:

Archived