Do you?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. title.

• Yas
    • Sometimes
    • No

Featured Posts

Juanne

I found myself gravitating more towards ARTPOP these past few years and occasionally BTW for The Queen, Gov Hook, Heavy Metal Lover.

Lucas

I don't remember listening to it in the last 2 years so no. I really LOVE this album though but I just listened to it non-stop for like 5 months afterit was released so I overdosed back then

• Thanks 1

Whigney Houstan

I did for like the first time in over a year yesterday :laughga:

Edited by Whigney Houstan

steven

I don't listen to it in full anymore but I always come back to ROM and 911, somehow those are the true bops from Chromatica.

Edited by steven

Plastic Flower

No. I won't stream any of her albums until she releases something. :ororomunroe: 

Drop it
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

NichuuB

Almost never, but i do constantly listen to many of the songs from Dawn of Chromatica like the remixes of ROM, 911, Replay and Sine From Above

Property of @Whale

LG7 time now
2 hours ago, killme89 said:

Yes especially when I’m working out , it’s more of a summer album for me anyway but there’s a few songs that are always on my rotation

I’ll never understand how people can listen to music while working out :wtfga: you’re all so talented

Schizophonic

Alice, Enigma, replay and Babylon …. The rest I haven’t heard in a while

TheSine

I haven't listened to any Gaga album/song in the last year or so. :huntyga:

🖤Yiiking Out🖤
  • Shook 3

Anderson123

Yes, I have to listen to it every day. Alice, Rain On Me, Sour Candy, Enigma, Replay and Babylon 100% every day.

Creyk

Not really but I just put 1000 doves on because of this thread! I actually really love the music on Chromatica but it's been out for so long I kinda overplayed it. We need new stuff.

skedaddleBItCh
26 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Not really but I just put 1000 doves on because of this thread! I actually really love the music on Chromatica but it's been out for so long I kinda overplayed it. We need new stuff.

definitely. chromatica is still my fave album to this day but we def need new stuff now ahhh cant wait for lg7 :stupidoreo:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

huttont

I go through phases. I didn’t listen to Gaga at all this last year but with lg7 hopefully around the corner, I am listening to her discography again in reverse order. If a Gaga song comes on my playlists I usually won’t skip tho

monstertoronto

It was my most played album for two years and is still in my top 5 for 2023. But this year I haven’t really played it.  I’m just taking a break.