Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

What do šŸ‘¹ andĀ šŸ–¤mean to you?

Dennis

Featured Posts

LeafBug
3 hours ago, Dennis said:

She used it on tiktok and insta, it's kinda obvious at this point.

We have 3 clues for now: black heart, monster/demon emoji, and dark promo pic aesthetics.

I hope Iā€™m wrong. Literally every artist has done black heart.Ā šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤ has a Gaga edge to it.Ā 

Edited by Roronoa

Ivy

I'm thinking the šŸ‘¹ has maybe a relation to the album cover?Ā But maybe just nothing, she was just saying it's being guardedĀ 

The šŸ–¤ I think is related to the aesthetic of the era

Also with her talking about magic potion, maybe the name could be the name of a potion??

Vengaboy
1 hour ago, Bronco said:

Sonically she doesn't. Thematically she absolutely does.Ā 

Example: Monster/Swine/ReplayĀ 
Also see: Poker Face/Sexxx Dreams

Yeah I suppose so :)Ā But usually when people say they want her to go back to a certain era I think they're mainly thinking in terms of sound and presentation (aesthetics, outfits, performances, etc).

• Like 2

Starmie25

I was wrong about JWT, but maybe she really was slowly hinting at LG7 with the Chromatica ball interludes.Ā 

Bronco
4 minutes ago, Vengaboy said:

Yeah I suppose so :)Ā But usually when people say they want her to go back to a certain era I think they're mainly thinking in terms of sound and presentation (aesthetics, outfits, performances, etc).

Yeah I get that, I was more just hoping to see the TCB interludes as the new album aesthetic. And for me personally, that would very much feel like a "third" era of DarkGa/Mother Monster

• Like 2

TimotheeChalamet
2 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

I was wrong about JWT, but maybe she really was slowly hinting at LG7 with the Chromatica ball interludes.Ā 

No, she wasn't, don't read too much into it. I get that you like them so much but the interludes were totally on board with the Chromatica Ball themes and aesthetic and were shot a long time ago.

OP: the demon emoji is probably a reference for the album vibe, but nothing too related to it in terms of title and concept imo. The black heart means nothing. There's really no way she's going with the "monster" trope again

Bolkins

The hearts have some sort of meaning, they've been used far too frequently to not hold any weight at all. I'm not sure aboutĀ šŸ‘¹ - I kinda feel like its just Gaga saying that its under strict protection which is what we've been thinking anywayĀ 

Not the bore worms!

River
40 minutes ago, TheSine said:

Shrek 5 soundtrack?Ā :party:

Shrekomatica:giveup:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • YAAAS 1

Haiydar

Iā€™ve had a theory. What if the album and concept is based in an old era where there will be visuals of gothic architecture and maybe drawing inspiration from historical stories like the Salem witch trials and haunting music introsĀ 

• Love 1
  • Shook 1

Auralegends

I lay around touchĀ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤ to pass the time

Edited by Auralegends
  • LMAO 2

Bronco
1 minute ago, Auralegends said:

I lay around touchĀ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤ to pass the time

In the fire I call your name outĀ 

Gaga is aĀ šŸ‘¹Ā worshipper confirmedt

• YAAAS 1

Vengaboy
33 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Yeah I get that, I was more just hoping to see the TCB interludes as the new album aesthetic. And for me personally, that would very much feel like a "third" era of DarkGa/Mother Monster

Yeah totally! Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to see that as well šŸ˜‚