Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

What do 👹 and 🖤mean to you?

Dennis

Featured Posts

Dennis

So the clues we have are black hearts, and some kind of monster/demon. 👹 and 🖤

Is she hinting at a name like "Demon"/"Monster" (she already has a song called "Monster" lol), or is it more about the concept in the sense that it'll be a follow-up to The Fame Monster?

I don't think the album will be called "black heart" or whatever. I think the fact that she's been using those two emojis hints at a darker theme.

The choice of black and white in her pictures is also interesting. I don't think it'll be something colorful like Chromatica. She heavily used that in the promo pictures for The Fame Monster too.

What could the title be?

Imagine the gag, if it's inspired by The Fame Monster conceptually :bradley:

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 1

ryansamonster

Monsters (referencing the fans and her inspirations) and black and white aesthetics for the era. :pawsup:

So yes I mostly agree with OP. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Bronco

I love the theory people like the OP have been sharing that it's a return to Mother Monster Gaga. 

You can definitely get the feeling looking back at TFM and her recent emoji choices that DarkGa is reborn. And if it does play out this way, it'll be fascinating to see her latest take on what we had during TFM & BTW now given how much she's changed

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 7

Vengaboy

4 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I love the theory people like the OP have been sharing that it's a return to Mother Monster Gaga. 

NOT to be a bummer but I think we can say from experience that Gaga doesn't "return" to things. She's always looking for the next new thing to do. Expecting her to do something similar to what she's already done is setting yourself up for disappointment. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

Bowman

From what we have so far, I don't see LG7 being colourful. I predict the single/album cover will be in B&W or moody, gothic colours / themes of magic. She might be inspired by her earlier work

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 1

LeafBug

I actually don’t think the 👹 emoji means anything. All she meant was that the album is safely guarded. Unless she used it more than once like 🖤? Did she? 

• Like 1

Maxine Puth
2 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

I actually don’t think the 👹 emoji means anything. All she meant was that the album is safely guarded. Unless she used it more than once like 🖤? Did she? 

Her Instagram post

Bowman
2 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

The 👹 emoji probs means nothing but she did post it on insta again

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Shook 1

spookytanooki

The "red one"

*I base this information on absolutely nothing*
  • LMAO 9

highongaga

i think gaga's gonna take us somewhere rlly dark and maybe ****ed up, a la david bowie's thin white duke, at least that's the vibe i got from her insta posts

GF2_6irWIAALmy6?format=jpg&name=medium

5696760310_e877a846b3_w.jpg

YEAHHH BUDDY
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 15
  • Shook 3
  • Thanks 1

Bronco
13 minutes ago, Vengaboy said:

NOT to be a bummer but I think we can say from experience that Gaga doesn't "return" to things. She's always looking for the next new thing to do. Expecting her to do something similar to what she's already done is setting yourself up for disappointment. 

Sonically she doesn't. Thematically she absolutely does. 

Example: Monster/Swine/Replay 
Also see: Poker Face/Sexxx Dreams

Dennis
21 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

She used it on tiktok and insta, it's kinda obvious at this point.

We have 3 clues for now: black heart, monster/demon emoji, and dark promo pic aesthetics.

Edited by Dennis

Ultimecia

The japanese oni & the way she is bowing down in the third Insta post give me japanese influence ?? :duck:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1