Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Tomorrow's Friday. Will Gaga Surprise Drop Tonight?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

tyler k

tbh.... yes

WHY would she post these pics on a THURSDAY NIGHT 

and Blade said it was interesting Dua is skipping the first two Fridays of Feb.... 

it's all making sense:giveup:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Shook 2

djfreemymind

I can't think of another album that would drop tomorrow... the industry is known for holding dates for one another

SomeonE PLEASE CORRECT ME bc I'M SPIRALING

Master, play me your symphony; I will answer to anything. Take me on a trip,

Bradley
1 minute ago, tyler k said:

tbh.... yes

because it's Thursday and she felt like posting today :creepflop:

Bradley

Tbh it kind of explains why they were so paranoid when the producer shared studio pics. In his words, he was in 'deep sh*t'. A surprise release is not meant to generate too much attention before the surprise.

will.i.am. also said she had receipts ready so... :giveup:

Edited by Bradley
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
15 minutes ago, Rayure said:

I don’t think she has the nerve :awkney:

"The Cure"

:huntyga:

artdoll
13 minutes ago, tyler k said:

tbh.... yes

and Blade said it was interesting Dua is skipping the first two Fridays of Feb.... 

it's all making sense:giveup:

11 minutes ago, djfreemymind said:

I can't think of another album that would drop tomorrow... the industry is known for holding dates for one another

SomeonE PLEASE CORRECT ME bc I'M SPIRALING

9 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Tbh it kind of explains why they were so paranoid when the producer shared studio pics. In his words, he was in 'deep sh*t'. A surprise release is not meant to generate too much attention before the surprise.

will.i.am. also said she had receipts ready so... :giveup:

Just please remember that all of this is purely based on assumptions, rumors and speculation. Do not expect anything to be released, you'll only set yourself up for disappointment. Not to be such a killjoy, but often times monsters get excited like this and then upset when it's just a photo dump. :selena:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Like 2

Charmz

Didn’t that alleged insider say early Feb??????????

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Maxxy96

Don’t get me wrong guys but these studio pics gave me vibes from five foot two where she gave last listen and finish touches before it will be ready to be sent so I’m pretty sure at this point that whole album is done by now :heart:

Hennycomb

Guys help with time zones, IF she wore to surprise drop something, it would be midnight from where? Right now it's 11:50PM here in Brazil. How much time would that be? I have to wake up at 5 tomorrow. Am I completely f*****?????

Moonlight on Water
1 minute ago, hhennywise said:

Guys help with time zones, IF she wore to surprise drop something, it would be midnight from where? Right now it's 11:50PM here in Brazil. How much time would that be? I have to wake up at 5 tomorrow. Am I completely f*****?????

In two hours

she/her
  • Thanks 1

Roughhouse Dandy

Absolutely not! But I love to imagine the day 💖

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Hennycomb
5 minutes ago, artdoll said:

Just please remember that all of this is purely based on assumptions, rumors and speculation. Do not expect anything to be released, you'll only set yourself up for disappointment. Not to be such a killjoy, but often times monsters get excited like this and then upset when it's just a photo dump. :selena:

Come on girl, look at the posts, look at the captions, look at the answers to the comments, it's not NOTHING. I know we have history of being disappointed, but please relax your shoulders, believe in it and let your brain release some excitement hormones there 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Rifek
3 minutes ago, hhennywise said:

2 hours and 5 minutes from now 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, hhennywise said:

Come on girl, look at the posts, look at the captions, look at the answers to the comments, it's not NOTHING. I know we have history of being disappointed, but please relax your shoulders, believe in it and let your brain release some excitement hormones there 

Gaga will never surprise drop, especially at midnight. Something is definitely coming SOON though

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away