Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
opinion

Spiritual theme of LG7

Rifek

Featured Posts

Naak Le Vaar

Idc what it is I know it'll be great I just don't want gaga to give up on the era like one month in please :messga:

Lmao they blocked my signature
  • Like 3

imnotyourbabe10

Let’s dig deep into philosophy or the social sciences this time (she seems to in other records as well). Any fellow fans of “The Denial of Death” by Ernest Becker? :vegas:

Hoping for some TFM/AP adjacent vibes (from the dark synths of TFM to the experimental and existential electronic parts of AP). If it is “witchy” I’m hoping for some sincerity to pagan roots on this.

I’m totally delusional. Would be here for a solid rock album, too :rockstar:

More so, just tired of the internet guessing games. I’m an older monster, so I miss the days with the single releases and album announcements. Been riding the hype train in secret - and also - tired of the post-modern way of releasing music. :messga:

Edited by imnotyourbabe10
  • Thanks 1

CharlieQuinn
1 hour ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

The same people who would likely be offended by her doing anything explicitly “demonic” are also just as likely to accuse her of being a witch for doing something “demonic” even if it’s just kind of witchy lmao 

Its Gaga. Gaga does controversial things in a wise way. There's purpose and a good meaning behind it, but yes, people will always talk. 

Ladle Ghoulash
4 minutes ago, CharlieQuinn said:

Its Gaga. Gaga does controversial things in a wise way. There's purpose and a good meaning behind it, but yes, people will always talk. 

Okay? I never said she didn’t lol. You were the one that were setting parameters on what she should vs. shouldn’t do 

CharlieQuinn
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Okay? I never said she didn’t lol. You were the one that were setting parameters on what she should vs. shouldn’t do 

I think you misunderstood my reply. I said i wish she explored more than one religion, perhaps using magical tones. And i just agreed with you that people will accuse her or witch, or evil worshipper no matter how of a good meaning there's behind it. I'm sorry if my reply sounded like I was insulting you. 

HelloHangoverz
2 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Sis, in what world is “stirring the pot” a witchy metaphor? :icant:

IN MY WORLD

2254c2ec-e0a3-4e49-b0ae-9384ec960a0a_192

`${'📅' * 5}`.repeat(10) + ' Batman!';
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash
11 minutes ago, CharlieQuinn said:

I think you misunderstood my reply. I said i wish she explored more than one religion, perhaps using magical tones. And i just agreed with you that people will accuse her or witch, or evil worshipper no matter how of a good meaning there's behind it. I'm sorry if my reply sounded like I was insulting you. 

No, no my bad. I misunderstood what you were saying. Sorry!

CharlieQuinn
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

No, no my bad. I misunderstood what you were saying. Sorry!

No worries :sara:  

• Love 1

Ghost Face
2 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Sis, in what world is “stirring the pot” a witchy metaphor? :icant:

Lets Get Started Cooking GIF by TinyWizardStudio

It's an honor.

Ladle Ghoulash
6 minutes ago, Ghost Face said:

Lets Get Started Cooking GIF by TinyWizardStudio

Close! That’s a cauldron! ♥️

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • LMAO 2

tylerjs

The emoji just means “monsters”, just a playful emoji choice to comment without saying too much. Wouldn’t read much into it.

magic potions is a little random I guess so could be related but could just be her weird, Gaga-esque word choice

and I wouldn’t say the church reference means anything specific either. She’s made references ro the studio as being church for her and referring to music as her religion for many years, so doesn’t mean much really

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

NichuuB
10 hours ago, Cello said:

@NichuuB vibes 

BAILEY J MILLS MY BELOVED!!!!

FICeIDsXEAsNuKx?format=jpg&name=small

Property of @Whale
  • LMAO 1

LordByron28

I could see it. A spirituality themed album that also plays into her role as Mother Monster and Qanon labeling her as a witch. It fits with the black hearts, demon emojis, and potions comment. There are a lot of analogies that could be used that incorporate spirituality and different religious aspects into a larger message.

Given Woolkid is rumored to be on the album and there are also discussions/rumors of Bocelli and Michael Buble collabs. I could see her doing some sort of electro-opera album. Given the rise in popularity of Bloody Mary, Government Hooker, Judas, Heavy Metal Lover, and fan resurgence of ARTPOP. I could see her building off of the sound of those tracks and taking it to a much larger level. Imagining the production Woolkid made for that Dom Perignon promo video colliding with more experimental and exploratory electronic/EDM music. Imagine tracks like Bloody Mary and Government Hooker but on a much larger, more grandiose scale. I think sonically that would fit the spirituality theme while also being true to herself and her artistry.